Lemon Chapter #3

"Hey, it's hot right? Heh, your ass..my cum and your juices are mixed up..it became all messy~ " Kaneki said between breaths. "Ah..yes.." I breathed. "I wanted to see it after I came, looks like it's all full because of me. Hah...I really want to enter you now~. Just by imagining it, I became hard already." I turned around to see it. "Here..can't you tell? It wants to enter you if you can't, try touching it~" I sat up and moved my hand over his member and rubbed the tip of it. "See..it's so hot and hard, could you tell there were drops coming out of it? It started to come out because I was doing such lewd things to you." He blushed. "It's big.." I said rubbing it some more. "It's okay, I won't suddenly enter you. I want your front all creamy~~."

Kaneki pushed me back on to the bed and put my legs over his shoulders. He sucked harder and licked my clit and everywhere else. "Ah..Kaneki! " I moaned. He moaned to vibrate my clit. A-Ahh!.." "It hot..and..twitches~ you want something big, huh?~" He licked some more. "But don't be so impatient" suck~ "Nufu..your entrance is all soft, with this my fingers should enter easily." I really didn't want to be entered just yet so I tried to move my legs away from him. "Hey, don't try to get away. It doesn't hurt right? " He asked. "H-how am I supposed to know? I've never been in this situation before." I said. "Suck really good on my fingers with your front. If you do it good....I'll put my big member in~" Kaneki put my legs down and stuck two of his fingers in my mouth. My tounge wrapped around them and covered them in saliva. He pulled them out and positioned them at my entrance. He stuck a finger in and then the other one. "Inside you is really amazing. Even though your entrance is soft, it's squeezing my fingers." I groaned as he moved his fingers inside me. "I'm sure I'll feel dizzy from feeling good when I enter you." I tightened up a little inside. "Ah, it closed around me. Did you imagine being entered? " I nodded and blushed biting my lip.

"It's okay to get a little weird, I'll get to see a different side of you." Kaneki chuckled. "Ah..Kaneki...please." I moaned. " 'I want Your big member' beg like this~" Kaneki purred in my ear. "P-please, Kaneki-sama..I want your big member inside me~" I blushed madly. "Oh~ you made it even better. Nufu..cute. okay, since it's all creamy and wet inside you~." He moved on top of me and placed his hands beside me. "I'll do you alot inside that hot aching spot." Kaneki bent down and kissed me. "Heh, I'll enter that beging cunt of yours~" Kaneki then pushed himself inside me. "Ah...tight..." He moaned. "Does it hurt?" He asked. "N-no..it feels good~" I moaned. "It doesn't? That's a relief. I'm just at your entrance, so if I go in fully, it might hurt. Endure it okay.." Kaneki pulled my body closer to his and held onto him tightly. He pushed in slowly going deeper inside me. "Nng!" I scratched Kaneki's back, but it only seemed to turn him on even more. "Now I'm fully inside you. Breath slowly. It's not only pain, I'll touch the places that make you feel good too." Kaneki was breathing hard already. He pushed his lips against mine. "You felt good with this earlier, remember? The spot that got red because I licked it, bit it, and sucked it. See, your hole engulfed around me."

Kaneki rubbed my nipple. " when I make you feel good here, and down there, your swallowing me in. ~ " Kaneki kissed me once again. "Your squeezing me. I'll start moving now." Kaneki thrusts into me slowly. I can here him hit over and over. "Ahh!~~ s-so good~~!" I moaned hold on to him tighter. "You feel so good around my cock. Let's look for those spots that make you feel even more good~" He groaned. "Hehe..like here..or there.." He thrusts into different spots. "Ahh..here..this is your spot right?" Kaneki smirked. "Y-yes! Right there!" I moaned. " Then...I'll pound you insanely right here~~." Kaneki thrusts into me hard hitting me in my G-spot. "Ah!! K-kaneki!" I moaned loudly. "Hah..your tightening so much, it's really amazing~ this is a first.. I'm drowning in bliss because of your body~! It's no good...hah....let me cum..inside you.. ah..Please accept my cum..inside you..! Ahhh!!~~"