Ending

"Why?" Eto appeared in front of me as the One-Eyed Owl..but, a bit disfigured. "Is that..what Kaneki did to you?" I asked. "Yes..." she replied. "Why do you want to die?" She asked coming closer. "I can't live like this anymore..I can't keep running from everyone." I said. "Can't you see? I can't keep running and killing!" She stared at me with that sinister smile. "I really ment it when I said I wanted to be loved by you..it ment so much..that this actually may hurt me aswell.~" I gave her a small smile. "I know...I'm sorry."

-Kaneki's pov-
"Damn..what's taking her so long?" Kaneki said still examining my body. He noticed his wounds already healed. Kaneki let our a sigh took a seat on the couch. "What ever she's doing..I hope she's making the right choices.

-Reader's head-
"I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE EVER AGAIN!!" I screamed clenching my fists. "Alright. I'll kill just so I can see Kaneki's expression, hehe~" my eyes widened at Kaneki's name. "..k-kaneki..." I muttered. "Having Second thoughts? " she snickered. "No! This..is my choice." I heald my head down but she lifted it up. "When you wake up, you will not remember any of this...but, when you finally do, that means you have one minute left." I nodded.

-Kaneki's pov-
He sat waiting on the couch for me. He soon to give up, until my hand twitched. Kaneki was on his guard incase it was Eto again. I started coughing and fell to my knees. Kaneki grabbed me before I fell the the floor completely. "(F/n)..!" Kaneki said worried. I fluttered my eye and looked at him. "Kaneki.." I smiled. "Just what happened in your head?" He asked. "I-....I can't remember.." I said holding my head. "Are you ok?" I asked him now. "Yeah..but you did put up a fight." Kaneki smiled. I giggled and he helped me up on my feet. "So, she's gone?" Kaneki said. "I think so.." Kaneki grabbed my hand. "Let's go back upstairs. I need to sleep." Kaneki sighed. "Okay." I smiled and followed him. When he entered the room, I was stopped.

"Good night (F/n) (L/n)" an image of Eto popped in my mind. "What's wrong?" Kaneki asked. He couldn't see the kagune/or illusion, through my heart. I fell onto the floor..lifeless...and cold.
Kaneki rushed to my body and saw blood coming from my mouth. It didn't take long till he knew...I was dead..

Kaneki, Touka, Hinami, Nishki, Tsukiyama, and yomo, set up a funeral for me. Kaneki and Touka changed and bathed me. Hinami and Tsukiyama got flowers. Nishki and Yomo got the coffin and dug the grave. The sky was grey and crying as Kaneki carried my body to the grave and placed me in the coffin. My hand seemed to have a grip on his hand. Everyone tried to get him out of my dead locked hands and close half the coffin. "Kaneki, I'm sorry, man.." Nishki said placing his hand on Kaneki's shoulder. "Onii-san? Are you going with her?" Hinami asked. "What do you mean?" Kaneki asked. "I heard when either the wife or the husband dies, the partner ends up joining them." Hinami sated at Kaneki in the eyes. "..I don't know what I'm going to do to be honest.." Kaneki replied. "Just don't kick the bucket yet." Touka said. "Y-yeah...." everyone said a few words on my behalf. Kaneki barely spoke, even though word were swimming in his head, it was too much, even for him.

Kaneki, Yomo, and Nishki lowered me in the grave after closing the top of the coffin. They filled the hole up and placed the tombstone. Kaneki went home in silence and sat on the couch with his head down. His hands became wet from his fresh tears. "Damnit...why? Why did you have to go?!" Kaneki asked covering his face and sobbed.

-Afterlife-
"So.,they were right. Ghouls don't go to heaven or hell." I scoffed noticing my new form. I could see him crying and placed my arms around him. "I know you can no longer see me. But I'm still here. I'll forever be by your side.." I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder,
...
.....
.......
............

THE END