Lullaby {King}

"One-Eyed King? What do you think she means?" I asked sitting up from the bed. "I don't know, but I'll find out some how." I cupped his face in my palms. "I don't want to think about that right now. I want to lay here with you." I smiled. He buried his face in my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Okay...." I moved my body slowly towards the pillows and held him close as if I let go, just a tiny bit, he would break. "Why is he so mellow now?" I thought looking down at his half buried face. "I missed you..." he muttered. "I missed you, too." I kissed the top of his head.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him, knowing he never ate since he 'woke up' . "...mhm.." he nodded. I gave him a small smile and removed the cloth from my shoulders and half of my chest. "I can go get food. You don't have to do that."Kaneki said staring and my skin. I shook my head and hugged him. "No, it's really okay. I want you to." I smiled and he hid his face in the crook of my neck.

I could feel his cool breath and his warm, wet tongue on my skin. It made my body shiver and to my surprise, he bit harder than before. It actually hurt. I had my mouth agape, gasping for air and a voice, but I dare not make a sound. He tore off a chunk of my flesh and licked up the blood. "Im..sorry." He said noticing how much he took. "It fine. I'll heal." I smiled at him but he continued to give me a sad look. "What's wrong?" I said tilting my head. I'm just tired..that's all." Kaneki said looking down. "Do you want to sleep?" I asked. "Yeah." He gave me a small smile and curled up next to me again.

"Hey," Kaneki moved his head closer to my chest so he could hear my heart beat. "Yes?" "That song...you sang for me one time.. can you sing it again?" He asked with a slight blush on his face. "Yeah." I smiled to him.

"Your alone, your on your own, so what? Have you, gone blind? Have you, forgotten what you have and what is yours? " my cheeks were red but I knew he liked it so I continued. "Glass half empty, glass half full. Well, ether way, you won't be going thirsty. Count your blessings not your flaws." Kaneki dug his face deeper in my chest and I covered him with the blanket.

"You've got it all. You lost your mind in the sound. There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown. Your in control, rid of the monsters inside your head. Put all your faults to bed. You can be king again.
You don't get what all this is, about- your too wrapped up in your self doubt. You've got that young blood, set it free. You've got it all, you lost your mind in the sound. There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown. Your in control, rid of the monsters inside your head. Put all your faults to bed. You can be king-- There's method in my madness. There's no logic in your sadness. You don't gain a single thing from misery. Take it from me...You got it all, you lost your mind in the sound. There's so much more, you can reclaim your crown. Your in control, rid of the monsters inside your head..put all your faults to bed....you can be king again.."

I shifted my eyes down to him and looked at his sleeping face. "Just like a child." I smiled and kissed his head.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love that song and if you think about it,
It really does match him.X3