Lemon (punishment)

"Hey, you had fun, right?" I asked poking Kaneki's cheek. "I guess. As long as I am with you, I'm happy." Kaneki smiled. I kissed his cheek. I got up and went to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee. The hot liquid hit my hand and I dropped the cup, shattering it. "What happened?" He asked. "I was being clumsy...." He sighed. "Bad girl~ I liked that cup. I guess I'll have to punish you~" He hugged me from behind. "Aw alright~" He gave me a smirk and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me up to the room. "I want you to punish me tonight~~" "I wouldn't have guessed he was feeling like this.." Kaneki attacked my neck with kisses and a few groans slipped from my mouth. "Go ahead and take your clothes off." He said removing his shirt. I did the same till I was only down to my panties, and him in his boxers.

Kaneki crawled over me and nibbled on my collarbone while gripping my breats. "Ah....be gentle.." I groaned. "I'm sorry. But you did want me to punish you. I'll still be gentle though." I nodded and let him continue. I could feel his hot, hard member poking me in my womanhood. "Hah..does it hurt?" I asked. "Heh..maybe. do you want to take care of it?" Kaneki gave me smirk and I nodded. "I hate to see you in pain..so I want to take it all away." I said moving him to the edge of the bed and I kneeled in front of him. I poked his member and removed his boxers. "Awe..it's throbbing." I said rubbing his shafts and then kissing his tip. Kaneki groaned and gripped my hair. "Hah..your suckling hard. Does it tate that good?~" Kaneki smirked. I let go of his cock and returned the look and licked his tip again. "You know how hungry I can get from your taste~ " I continued to suck him off and rub his balls as well. "Mmf...I want you to cum in my ass~~" I moaned, knowing he was about to cum. He put me on my knees and made sure I was all wet in that one spot before entering. "Hah..your tightening your hold on me~" He moaned pushing in. I gripped the sheets tight and moaned. "Ah..I swear you got bigger.." I bit my lip. Kaneki chuckled and started to move. I moaned and moved my hips with him to make him go deeper.

Because of our moaning, we didn't hear anything outside of our room. "GUESS WHO'S NOT DEAD!!--Oh my, what's going on here?" A tall, french, purple haired male walked into our room. "EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! GET THE HELL OUT!!!" I screamed and through the lamp at him. "God damn it Tsukiyama!" I covered my self with the blanket when Kaneki pulled out and just lied there. Kaneki put his paints back on and grabbed Tsukiyama by the tie. "This is the second book you've interpreted with me and the reader having sex!" He whispered. "Well I'm sorry, author-san has a dirty mind."
(Author: *looks around*..................sorry?)
I peeked out from the blanket and grabbed my clothes and got dressed underneath the sheet. "Anyways, what do you want Tsukiyama?" Kaneki asked. I came to ask if Author-san would add me in a lemon with you, Ka-ne-ki-kun~~~"
(Author: nope, sorry. I only ship Kanekicest)
"There's your answer, now get out!" Kaneki said trying to close the door on him. "But, Kaneki-kun~ can't I just stay for a bit?" Kaneki sighed and gave up. "Fine....don't mess anything up." I got out from under the blanket and decided to get another cup of coffee made and not break it this time.