What happened to you?!

"(F/n)?" He remembered my face. I lifted my Rikaku off the ground and aimed it a Kaneki. "What's wrong with you?" He asked before I forced it to his direction. He dogged it quickly and looked at me in disbelief. "Your mask has taken you over once again..." Kaneki said sadly. His Kakuja mask seemed to fade. "But, you wouldn't just attack me for no reason." He said dogging my other attack. "Were you forced to?" Kaneki asked. "Kill.." I hissed to myself. I blocked his way with my wings and used my Bikaku to attack. "I may not be able to get to you like last time...you really don't want to stay like this..do you? " Kaneki asked still dogging them. "Stop talk.." I hissed. He caught me off guard and pinned my Bikaku to the ground with his Kagune. "Damn you!" I growled. He came close to my face. "Why let this mask cover up your face?" He placed his hand on the side of my mask and it split down the middle. It opened slowly showing my face. "You shouldn't hide from me." He smiled. My eyes began to water. "..." I cried.

He wiped away the tears and leaned in closer to my face. Before he kissed me, my frown turned into a sinister smile. Quickly, my Rikaku impaled him. "(F-f/n)...? " I slid it out of his stomach. Kaneki fell to his knees then went unconscious. I hung my Kagune over my head and let the blood drip into my a waiting mouth. I liked my lips to catch all the blood. "Hehe! Oshidesu!" (Delicious)
I started to lick it now, but this taste stopped me. "This is...
K-Kaneki's blood!.....b-but..how?" I said slowly getting pulled into reality. My Kagune faded and I noticed him lying on the ground. "K......Ka-ne-ki..?" My eyes flooded with tears and my legs became weak. "W-what have I done?!" I covered my face.
"Your a monster! Just like I told yoouu!~~" Eto sang walking in. "That was a beautiful performance! How you tricked him and stabbed him straight in the stomach!~" She began to laugh. "Damn you!" I charged at her but she stopped me with what looked like a hand. "This is only a former of my Kagune, and with just this.." It stabbed me all over. "I can easily crush your little heart!~ Hehe!" I fell to the ground, bleeding everywhere. "Bring them back, Noro~" she told him and left. Noro grabbed us and dragged us back.
~Kaneki's pov~
"(F/N)!" Kaneki woke up a few hours later after his wound healed. He was in the room from before but I were no where to be found. "(F/n)?!" He called out to me. No answer. He opened the the bedroom door and searched through out the building.

~Reader pov~
"This will make sure you won't defile me. If you just listen to your master like a good kitty~ this wouldn't have happened!~ " Eto said looking me in the eye and pulling up a black face mask. "Wear this, and I want you to let Kaneki to take it off so he could see your face!~ Hehe! " She placed it over my face and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the chair. "Mmf! Mmmn!!" My words and voice was muffled. "Shh~ go on.~ Can't you hear Kaneki-kun calling your name?~" she pushed me into the hallway and closed the door. So far it was empty. I got up and walked down different hallways. "(F/n)!" Kaneki called my name from behind me. I stopped in my tracks and coward in the corner. "(F/n)? What's wrong? Why are you hiding from me?" Kaneki asked kneeling in front of me now. I lifted my head slightly. "Why are you wearing that? You don't have to hide, remember. I'm not angry with you..so don't worry. I love you, (F/n)" Kaneki tried to take it off. I shook my head and muffled, "MMF! MMMFH!" He looked at me strangely and continued to try to take it off. He slipped it right off my head and I quickly hid my face in my jacket and moved away. "Why will you not show me?!" He got a little angry. I stopped moving away and just sat still, looking down. Kaneki sighed and cupped my face in his hands. He lifted my face up slowly. At first he was smiling...bit it soon turned into utter terror and shock. "W-what...happened to you...?!" My eyes were stitched as was my mouth. He began to tear up. I pointed to the direction where Eto's room was. Kaneki growled and got up. I held to his leg and shook my head. "Nnh!"