Lemon Chapter #2

"Hey, prop yourself up on all fours. ~ " Kaneki said getting off of me. "W-why? " I asked. " Do it so I can see your most embarrassing places. ~ " Kaneki purred in my ear. "B-but I can't possibly do that....it's to...." I blushed."It's not impossible. Here... raise your hips." Kaneki put me on my front and grabbed my hips raising them in the air. " Ah ~ so lewd ~ Here.... Can you hear this sound? " Kaneki asked rubbing my clit making wet sounds. "This spot..it's starting to ooze ~ your juices are overflowing~" I could feel his hot breath close to that spot. Kaneki smirked and licked my wet clit. "Mmm!!" I moaned through the pillow. "Ng..I might get addicted to this taste~" He moved closer up to my entrance. "N-not..there..!" I moaned "Oh, this spot...it has become tight here. When you stretch it.. you can see a beautiful red color.~" "...stop...it doesn't feel good..." I muttered.

"Am I stimulating you too much?" He asked. I stayed quite. "Oh that's right, they say a woman with no experience the most pleasure here.~ I'll have to love this spot alot, too.~" Kaneki started to suck and lick at my entrance. I clenched to the sheets and moaned louder. "Enjoying yourself? I'll suck this place a lot, and maybe it will get bigger~" He purred. "Ah...don't s-stop....!" I groaned. "Ah..it looks like your voice is at it's limit. Maybe it will easy if we go one step further.~"

Kaneki said sitting up. "Are you scared?" He asked. "....I've never been...entered...before....." I said looking back at him. "It's okay, you don't have to be scared in front of me. Now, show me the place that makes you cum~" He smiled. I pointed at my clit and he began to lick and suck on it again. "Ah! Ahh!~" Kaneki smirked and sucked harder. "Ahhh!~~ I'm going to cum ~!!" I said holding on tightly. Kaneki moved and licked entrance once making me orgasm. "You came..did it feel good? Your hole body felt so good...looks like you have no more strength left." I was breathing hard and laid down on my side. "Then next.. I want to feel good too~. Let me insert that spot between your thighs. ~ " I looked at him and gave him a slight smile. "Alright." I raised my hips back k up in the air. "Rub against me with your lewd spot~..and let me cum~"

I moved my hip back and forth, rubbing on his hot member. "Ah..Kaneki~ put it in~" I moaned. He smirked and positioned him self and pushed himself slowly into my anal. I grabbed to the sheets and bit down on the pillow. My eye started to water. "Because of your spot, I became all wet~ and yey, there is more coming out of you. It's all stiff now, you feel good too right?" I nodded and Kaneki slowly moved in and out of me. "Ahh it feels good..~ " Kaneki went faster after a few minutes past. "Ah..it does feel good~ " I moaned. "You've gotten tighter~ do you want me to be inside you this bad?~ " Kaneki asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes...Ah!" I yelped. "It feels so good~ Ahh!~~ can release now? I'll give my cum to your ass~"