Eye

I woke up on a cold table, strapped down. "W-where am I?..." I said moving my eyes around. My vision was still blurry so it was hard to tell. A familiar scream of pain caught my attention. "Kaneki?!" I said trying to get up but couldn't. " He's in the next room..Yamori must be doing pretty well." Someone said behind me. "Who..are you?" I said glaring at him. "That's none of your concern." He had White hair and a red mask on with a long white coat "Why did you bring me here? What are you going to do?" He pointed to a pile of bodies. "Those are the ghouls I killed!..." I thought. "You killed my men. So now I'm going to use you as a replacement." He said picking up a needle. " But...why did you strap me to this table..?" I really didn't want to know. "Your only half ghoul...I read your medical report and noticed only your liver was replaced, and that was strong enough to turn you into a ghoul." Three more men walked in. "Their going to cut up opened and replace all of your organs with the those. " He said pointing the needle to the pile of bodies then at my eye. "G-get that thing away from me!!" I cried. He just stabbed it into my eye and ejected the drug. "Now we'll be able to slice you open with a
Knife. " He pulled it out and handed one of the men a Sharp knife. "That human eye..it's disgusting. Take it out and put this on in its place. Also...don't forget to shove their Kagune's down her throat. " He pulled out a small box. He then left and the two men cut open the dead bodies and took out different organs. The other one just laughed and took my eye..

~Kaneki's Pov ~
"Why...am I even here?..." Kaneki thought to his self. My screams made his terrified to know what was happening to me. "What..are they doing to her!?" He asked. "She's being punished for killing four Aogiri members. " Yamori chuckled. He continued to take Kaneki's fingers and toes over and over again.

~Reader pov ~
"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as they ripped me apart. My right eye was gone..my intestines..I can see them! "Quickly replace her kidney. I'll take her lower intestine." One of them instructed the other. "P - please!! S-STOP!!!" I cried. Slice! My Kidney was cut out of me. They put a ghouls into me and my regeneration attached it to me. Same with my smaller and bigger intestine. The third guys forced my mouth open and stuffed the ghouls Kagune down my throat as the others finished and sowed me up. Hours have past and they finally forced every last piece of Kagune into my new stomach. One of them opened the box that the man gave them. He pulled out a ghouls eye and stuffed it into my eye socket. I became unconscious once again. During my sleep, my body excepted my new parts. My hair turned white and I could feel my own kagune mutating again and again. Bikaku, Rinkaku, Koukau, and Ukaku have been formed from my blood. "Hey..is she still alive?" One of them asked. "Why don't you cut out her tounge and see if it reforms hehe." Said the other handing him a pair of scissors. He laughed too and opened my mouth. Before he could cut me...I sinked my teeth into his hand and ripped it off. He cried out in pain and tried to hit me but I was no longer on the table.

~Kaneki's Pov ~
Kaneki devoured Yamori and headed for the door. He walked down the long hallway to my tournament room. He opened the door to see Banjo-san on his back, cowardly looking up to the ceiling. "Banjo-san? What's wrong? Where's (F/n)?" Banjo-san pointed a shaky hand to the roof of the room. A figure fell to the floor catching his attention. It was one of the men who preformed the surgery on me. "(F/n)?..." Kaneki muttered looking up. He could only see a dark figure with white hair attached to the roof. My back was facing the floor as my front curled up in a ball devouring the next victim. Thud! ...another body dropped. "(F/N)!" Kaneki yelled. I stopped and tilted my head all the way back like I had no bones in my body. I detached from the roof and fell to the ground, landing on my feet. My Kagune's slid from my back making them both surprised. Huge dragon like wings, scorpion tails, tentacles, and blades on my shoulders. I lifted my head to show them my face. A mask made from my kagune covered my face. Instead of one ghoul eye..I now had two.

~Reader pov ~
I stared at him as he moved closer to me. I jumped back and hissed at him. "Do you not remember me..(F/n)? Kaneki said. He continued to move closer. I lashed my blood tentacles at him. He dogged them easily and continued to get closer. I kept moving back as he moved forward then stopped. He was crying..with a blank expression. "I know you remember me...somewhere in your heart." Kaneki said. I hissed and hit him with my wings, pushing him into the wall. I continued to attack until something finally clicked in my head. I stopped and started to hold my head crying. I moved over to the wall and placed my hands on it. I slung my head into the wall over and over again. "(F-F/n)..stop that." Kaneki said getting up. I didn't listen and continued. "Stop (F/n)!" He said. Again, I didn't listen. I did it much harder this time. "(F/N)! I SAID TO STOP!!" Kaneki yelled. I did it once more and my mask cracked open and my Kagune's dissappeared. I fell back and Kaneki rushed to grab me. He laid my head on his arm and moved my hair out of my face. I slightly opened my eyes and he saw how they were both ghouls.
"K-kane-ki.." I muttered. "What....what did the do to you...?" He asked. "M-my organs...they took them..and replaced them with ghouls. They took my right eye also..and gave me this one.." I said.
Kaneki picked me up. "Y-your hair turned white, too.." "It's alright. Trust me, nothing bad happened to me." He lied. Kaneki carried me outside. "What now?" He asked. "I'm going to join Aogiri..give them the monster they wanted so badly. " I said. "I'm staying with you then. I'm not going to leave your side." He said. I nodded. He put me down to see if I could walk. "I can walk..it's alright. " I said. "I need to take care of some things.." Kaneki said. "Alright. I'll find Aogiri and wait for you." I said and we went off in different directions.