Sasaki Vs. Amira

"I'm ashamed of you Sasaki. " Amira said picking up my body and placing me in their vans. "We'll be going now." Amira left in the van with me inside. Sasaki followed us but was way behind. By the time he got there, I was already in the operating room. Amira came back out of the building with his Quinque and glared at Sasaki. "Ghouls deserve to die..I should have killed you a long time ago." Amira hissed. Sasaki used his Kagune. Amira ducked and moved swiftly so he wouldn't get hit. Sasaki lunged at him but was stabbed in the shoulder.

~Sasaki's pov~
"Haise. Except me this once. " Shiro said "N-No...I don't want to become a monster!" Sasaki faught back. "Baka! You won't be able to save (F/n) like this!" Sasaki remembered you and nodded in agreement. "Good,are you ready?" "yeah..."

~Reality ~

Sasaki cracked his knuckle and his Kagune grew bigger. Amira raised an eyebrow when Kaneki's Centipede mask appered on his face. "KILL...AMIRA...." Sasaki was much faster and wounded Amira's leg. He used his Kagune to break his Quinque, which he did. Sasaki grabbed Amira by the throat with his Kagune. "Mother, Mother! I'm so Fucked up!" Sasaki laughed and rammed his Kagune through Amira's stomach and flung him into the building. "Stay down..." Sasaki rushed into the building to find me. He made it to the room was in and killed the doctors before they could cut into me. "(F/n).." Sasaki picked me up in his arms and his mask disappeared. I opened my eyes slightly and noticed where I was. "Come on...let's go home." Sasaki put me down so I could walk for my self. He held my hand till we got back out side. "Yeah let's go hom--....." Sasaki's eyes widen as a Quinque was rammed into my chest. Amira stood behind me laughing slightly. "Ghouls should..die.." he fell to the ground and stopped moving. I pulled it out of me and felt weak. My legs went numb and I fell. Sasaki caught me and held me close. "No, (F/n)! You can't..you can't leave me.." Sasaki cried. "Hey, shh...It's alright. No more crying. " I smiled at him. He put on a fake smile and pressed his lips to mine. "I love you." Sasaki said still crying. I smiled and placed my hands on his face. "I love you, too..Haise." Sasaki picked me up in his arms. "Haise....I'm..tired ..." I closed my eyes and Sasaki started to hyperventilate. "SASSAN! " a voice called out. "Shirazu!" Shirazu pulled up in his car and opened the backseat door. "Get in, hurry!" Sasaki climbed in the back seat, still holding me.