I want you to...

Just like earlier...everything went black and I was alone again. "Why...why do I have to live like this?!" I covered my face in my hands and sat, curled up in a ball on the floor. "Why are you crying?" Eto's voice echoed. "I can't..I can't live like this anymore.." I whimpered. "Do you wish to be human again? Is that what you mean?" She asked. "No..."

-outside reader's head-
"What's the matter? Why did you stop fighting huh?" Kaneki huffed while down, bleeding from his body in a lot of places. I was silent and stood still. Kaneki stared at my frozen body and came close. Close enough his breath moved strains of my hair. "Heh,now i understand." Kaneki smirked remembering how he froze when talking to Haise before. "(F/n)! Listen to me. Don't let her take over you! Fight back!" Kaneki had his hands on my shoulders now.

-Inside reader's head-
"Then tell me what you mean....how annoying. seems he's desperate~" Eto hissed hearing Kaneki's voice. My eyes widened. "Kaneki..?" I looked up and heard nothing. Maybe...she's just lying.. I thought. "Soo..tell me. What do you want?" Eto asked. "To not live like this anymore..but first..let me see them again." I asked looking at nothing. "See who?~" she asked in a playful tone. "Me..show me my past selves again." I sat up on my knees. "Hm? You sure? They may still be scared of you?~" I shook my head. "I don't care..show me them." Silence screamed in my ears for a few moments. "Onee-chan...?" A voice echoed in front of me. The younger me that turned into dust smiled. I smiled back and she took my hand. "Onee-chan?" She tilted her head to the side and continued to smile. "What is it?" I asked. "Why are you hurting me?" I was shocked of the words that just flew from my younger self's mouth. "W-what? I'm not hurting you?!" I said looking at her. "Your hurting all of us.." he smile turned into a frown as the others came in my view. One of the wrapped their arms behind me and looked over my shoulder while the others held on to my arms.

The youngest me placed her hands on my cheeks and touched noses. "Look in my eyes, your killing me!" She said in an angered tone. "N-no! Don't trick me!" I said looking away, but she forced me to stare at her. "You wish I would die already..you can't wait till you can forget all but this part of your life." She moved away from me and stood tall. "Is this what you wanted? To kill yourself?" Her skin cracked like porcelain and pieces fell from her cheeks. "How mean of you...she didn't live long either." 16 year old me smirked. "You've got it all wrong! Please don't blame me for something I didn't do!" I said to all of them. They laughed and the one that just spoke looked a bit older. "It is you fault. What about me? It's your fault this is happening. See, my organs are spilling out of me~" she smirked and lifted up her shirt to show her insides spilling out like before. "If only you didn't go and attack those ghouls...I wouldn't be in so much pain!!" Tears rolled down her eyes. "I'm sorry..please believe me. I didn't want to hurt any of you!" I cried as well and tried to hold her but the others held me down. "Your fault...I'm dead now. Just like you wanted..."

"No!" I screamed. "What about me? I'm something less than human..I've gone insane!" The kakuja hissed. "Please, I don't want any of you to go!" I said looking at them. "I just wanted to find out who I really am..end the suffering from my kagune.." a pool of blood was at her feet now. "Why are you doing this?!..I just want to apologize.." I said. "You think "sorry" is going to fix this? " the last and final one said. "I finally found my self..but nothing seemed to change. Are you going to let me die?" She asked. I was silent. "Well? (F/n) ? The others hate your guts. what are you going to do about her?" Eto asked. "Please...forgive me...but..Eto!" I yelled. "Yes?~" she asked. "I made up my mind.." "oh! So what is it you want?" She asked. "I want you..."

"..To kill me"