Lemon Chapter #1

I pushed back a bit also to make it even between us. Kaneki smirked and licked my bottom lip making me gasp. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and searched every inch. Kaneki began to take of mine and his jacket and lay them on the floor. "Kaneki.." I moved away to catch air. " I love you, (F/n). Will you let me prove it to you?" He whispered in my ear. I blushed madly and moved closer to him. "Kaneki, I love you too." He smiled and kissed me again. " I won't let you run away anymore. Open your mouth more so I can go inside, lick you and make you feel better." I opened my mouth wider for him. "Good girl." He smirked and kissed me passionately. " I've never seen this side of him before..." I thought. "I have you all melting just by kissing you. Heh." He smiled. "Stick your tounge out. Heh..you have such a lewd face~" My face turned bright red again.

"Let get rid of our clothes now, shall we?" He began to take off his shirt showing his abs. "My body feels so hot, I can't stand it..what's the matter? You keep staring. You should undress too.~" Kaneki bit my zipper on my shirt and pulled it down. "I-I can do it!...I mean...uhh.." I couldn't talk, I'm so embarrassed. I finished taking off my shirt and covered my breast. "Amazing, your body is beautiful. Your skin is so (color) and smooth...makes me want to kiss you whole body." Kaneki kissed my neck and moved my arms away from my front. "Is it okay to touch you more? I want to make your body melt.~" Kaneki began to play on my right breast. I moaned loudly and bit my lip to hold back my voice. "Nng~ I want to insert my member inside your hot aching place...I want to do it alot~~." My body became tense and shiver. "Did you just imagine it? Heh, you just trembled in excitement.~" Kaneki took off the rest of my clothes along with his. "You're really sensitive aren't you? But, that's not enough. " He smirked. "First, I'll make your body feel good~."

My eyes widen a bit. " I told you didn't I, the place where a woman feels best, where was it again?" He asked. I nodded my head no. "This is too embarrassing..but..I don't want him to stop ether." "Tell me. " Kaneki bit my ear. "M-my nipple....." I blushed. "Hmm that's right.~ Your chest is beating really hard. I'll touch you gently..gently like this.~" Kaneki gently began to rub my spot. I moaned louder. "Ah~ it's so soft it makes me feel good, too.~ I can't hold it back anymore. I really want to..eat this spot of yours.." Kaneki moved closer to my chest and licked it. "Ahh~ Kaneki-kun~" I moaned. "Hey...this spot that just hardened..do you want me to lick it or bite it?~" Kaneki chuckled at my reaction. "This pink spot...what will happen if I give love to it until it's all red?" He began to suck and bit on my nipple.

"S-stop..teasing me..." I groaned. "I'm not teasing you. I'm just making you feel good. Lick, bite, suck until it hurts.~" He continued to play with my nipple with his tongue. "Your irresistible. Ah~..your chest is so lewd. I don't know what I'll do if another man takes a liking to you.~" I could feel Kaneki get hard. "Heh..your chest isn't enough, right. Your wet down there, aren't you?"