Rize..

"Onee-chan! " A small voice called for me. "Hm? Oh! Hinami-chan! " I smiled and held my arms out to her so I could catch the small child running towards me. She leaped into my arms and I spun her around. "Happy 18th birthday, Onee-chan! " She smiled and hugged me some more. "Thank you Hinami-chan." I put her down and went to go change in my jacket so when me and Yomo go out to gather food. "What do you think your doing?" Touka-chan asked smirking. "Getting ready for work?" I said. "Not on your birthday your not! You get the day off remember." She told me. I thought for a moment. "Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me, Touka-chan! " I dressed in casual clothes, a black t-shirt and jeans. So you want to hang out today Hinami while Touka-chan works?" I asked her. "Yeah, Onee-chan! Do you think we could go outside?" She asked in excitement. "I don't see why not." I smiled. "Yeah, just be careful if there's any doves out. Or you friend." And with that, she left to go downstairs. My smile turned into a frown. "Aww..is Onee-chan sad?"

Hinami-chan asked. "No, don't worry about me." I gave her a small smirk. "So do you want to go to the park?" I said getting up. "Yes please!" She cheered. I grabbed her hand and headed down stairs. I peeked through the crack in the door to see if anyone in particular was there. "We're good to go. Just be quick alright. " I can't afford seeing him..we would both break down. I told her and opened the door. "We're going now! See ya later!" Me and Hinami left and walked down the street. "So, what are you going to do first at the park?"

"I want to do what you want, Onee-chan! it's your birthday. Not mine!" She laughed. "Oh? Well..for one thing...you'll have to beat me to the swings!!" I ran to the swings with her not far behind. I of course won and jumped on one and swong back and forth standing on the seat than sitting. "Not fair, Onee-chan! your bigger and faster than me!" Hinami-chan pouted then laughed. "Aw..well don't be too sad! Some day you'll grow big and strong just like me and Touka-chan!" I said making her feel better. I got off and help her onto the swing beside me.

I began to push her when I heard someone laughing. "How cute you two are~!" I turned around to see a woman about my age with purple hair. "Who are you?" I asked. "Rize, but that really doesn't matter. I smelt a human and it seems to be coming from you~" She smirked. "Guess again. " I showed her my ghoul eye. "Oh~ your one of those half-breeds..tell me. Who live inside your head? Show me your Kagune~" She came closer. "N-no! Back off!"

I pushed her out of he way and picked Hinami up and ran for it. I went through the ally way but she still found me. Here Kagune wrapped around my leg making me fall. I quickly twisted around, landing on my back and not on Hinami-chan. "Hinami-chan! Go to Anteiku and stay there!" "B-but..Onee-chan.." "Just go now!" She got teary-eyed and ran. I was pulled back by Rize. "Found you~!" She laughed. I took my Kagune out witch was 4 Scorpion like tails. I struggled out of her grasp and tried to attack her but only cut off a piece of her hair. "Hehe!" She knocked me to the ground and I kicked her stomach backing her away but she wrapped her Kagune around my neck this time. I choked clawing for air. My kagune cut her arm sending poison through her arm. "Think your smart.... huh?" The next thing I knew, I was put to the ground and seeing Yomo carry me back to Anteiku.

I woke up in my bed with Hinami sitting beside me. "Onee-chan! Your awake!" She squealed. "Yeah...for how long was I asleep? " I asked. "A week." She replied. "What?!" "Yeah, Rize hurt your stomach so you needed to heal. "Hinami-chanexplained. "Damn that Rize! I swear I'm going to kill her!" I gritted my teeth. "Actually, Onee-chan...Rize had an accident. She died 2 days ago. And a boy downstairs smells just like her. " my eyes widen and I left my room. I followed Rize's and Yoshimura's sent and rushed into the room. "Yoshimu--......K-Kaneki?!"