CCG

Me and kaneki both sat one the couch. He picked up his book he was reading and turned to the page he left of. I laid my head down in his lap and stared at the ceiling. Kaneki dragged his fingers through my hair with his free hand. "What's it about?" I asked him. "Hm? Oh, well it's about a--"*Knock knock knock* Kaneki was cut off by the knocking on the door. "Who is it?" I asked kaneki quietly. "I don't know." He shrugged. I looked through the peep hole to see two men in Investigator jackets. "It's the CCG....." I whispered. "If they see my face, they'll know who I am.." Kaneki said moving to the stairs. "I'll wait up here. Don't let them think your a ghoul. " I nodded and opened the door. "H-hello?" I answered the door shyly. "Good morning, ma'am. A civilian reported that she was attacked by two ghouls in this area. We wanted to ask if you saw anything." The man said. "Eto..." I thought to my self. "No, this is the first time I heard about it...." I told them. "That's alright. Just be careful when going out, the civilian said they both were dangerous types." The man smiled. "Thank you for warning me. Have a nice day." I closed the door and felt my heart racing.  Kaneki came back down stairs looking around. "Their gone." I said. "What did they want?" He asked. "Eto..disguised her self and told the CCG that we attacked her." Kaneki sighed and looked out the window. "Did they suspect anything?" Kaneki asked. "I don't know. One of them gave me a smirk before they left." I said.

~Eto pov~
"Are you sure that's the right house, Mrs.Sen?" The two investigators asked. "Yes. I'm positive." She gave a wicked smirk.

~Reader pov~
Kaneki kept peeking out the window. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Just wondering...if there going to come....Damn." Kaneki said as he noticed a few people standing outside the house. Kaneki got up and grabbed my hand. "Did you see someone?" I asked. "I saw a few..there will be more. Kaneki handed me my battle outfit and I quickly got changed, as did he. We got our masks and snuk out the back window. CCG stood waiting for us in our back yard too. "What now?" I asked in a mellow tone. "Get behind me." He said pulling out his Kagune. The CCG use their Q-bulets and Ukaku quinque. I quickly ran behind him and he blocked off the attacks.
He grabbed my arm and told me to run.  I used my Rikaku to guard his back. "Like hell I'm leaving you." I smiled at him even though he couldn't see it with my mask on. He nodded. "Promise me you'll only use your Rikaku." He said. "I can't fully keep that promise...but I'll try." I replied. He grabbed my hand from behind him and held it. "Stay alive. " He muttered.  "Heh, right..you too." Kaneki let go and attacked the group in front of him. I did the same with the ones in front of me.

I skewered a few of them and dismembered the others. I was hit in the arm by one of the Ukaku spikes the CCG used. I hissed a bit and came after them. Soon, they started to run away when I actually started to eat them. I catched up to them quickly,I looked back at Kaneki and he seemed to have everything under control. "Tsk, Tsk. Leaving in the middle of dinner isn't polite." I smirked. They tried to turn around and run,but I blocked them in with my Kagune. "I wouldn't touch those. They're quite..poisons heh." One stabbed me in the side with his Quinque. "...." I pulled it out and stabbed it into his neck and threw him away. My Kagune moved and impaled one of them threw the chest. His face piped with purple vains as the scorpion venom entered his body. They all started to freak so I killed them quickly except for one. I chocked him with my Rikaku. "You...monster..." he struggled to say. "We just want to live, but you wouldn't let us. The real monsters are the people who changed us into one. I used to be human...many years ago. " I bit his neck and ripped him apart. "Baka ne..."  I whispered. I noticed kaneki having trouble, so I hurried to his side. "I'm clear." I said to let him no everyone was dead. "They seem to keep coming no mater what!" Kaneki said ripping ones guts out. "Yeah, where are they even coming from--..AGH!!" I fell to my knees and held my arm in raging pain. "M-my arm...is gone..?!" I said looking at my right arm laying on the ground in front of me. "(F/n)!!" Kaneki said noticing. "I'm f-fine..it will grow back...." I said breathing  hard. "Are you sure you'll have enough time?" A voice said behind me. I looked behind me to see a tall man with snow white hair and glasses. "Amira.." Kaneki muttered under his breath.