Stay away / Don't look at my eye

"Haise, my neck hurts! " I wined waking upon the couch with Sasaki as my pillow. "Where?" He asked sitting up, seeming fine. "Here!" I wined pointing at the back of my neck. He placed his thumb and index finger on the spots that hurt and rubbed.

"Thank you..that feels better." I said with my head moving slightly with his motion. "Mm. What about this?" Sasaki leaned his head in the crook of my neck and started to leave little kisses. "H-Haise..!" I said feeling my face get red. "What? I just want you to feel better." He said stopping now. "Nn...fine.." He continued what he was doing. "I'm not really feeling it today so maybe we can go further later in the future." I said not really knowing when. "-sigh- Alright." He sounded a bit disappointed.

After about 30mins, I got up and decided to go to the shop when I noticed we were out of coffee. "I'll be back. Bye bye!" I waved and left.

At the shop, I filled the cart with Blondy brand coffee. "That William be 50,000 yen." I sighed and handed him the change. "Thank you!" I said and left.

When I came back, I heard loud crashing up stairs. I put things away in the kitchen then made my way to our room. "Haise? What's goin--....Haise?" He was in the corner of the room shaking with broken glass from the mirror. "Hey, what happened?" I got around the glass and reached my hand out to him before he slapped it away. "H-Haise...." I rubbed the back of my hand where he hit me. "Stay away.." Sasaki muttered still covering his face. "Tell me what happened." I protested. "STAY AWAY!!" Sasaki yelled. I felt my eyes water and did what he wanted. I got my jacket back on and left the house.

To be honest, I didn't want to be with anyone.
~Sasaki's pov~

Sasaki was still in the corner in pain. "Please.......don't do this...." He whimpered. Shiro was tormenting him. "Shiro! Don't you think that's enough?!" Kuro asked. "Give me back my body damn it!! Say it....Say my name, Haise or I'll dissappear!" Shiro screamed chained to his chair. "Look at me! Haise! Please! I don't want (F/n) to forget me!!!" Shiro pleaded. Sasaki stopped whimpering and actually turned around, but no one was there. The pain in his head stopped and he calmed down for a few minutes. "(F/n)!" He remembered what he said to me and rushed outside. He followed my sent far away from Tokyo. "(F/n)!" He called out to me but Sasaki did not receive a reply. Sasaki followed my sent to a hill covered with white flowers. "This...seems sorta familiar..." Sasaki muttered to himself. He soon to give up until my sent was strong. He finally found me lying in the flowers with my eye closed, as if I was asleep. "(F/n)?" Sasaki kneeled down and caressed my cheek slightly then pulled it away.

My eye opened slowly. "...." I didn't say anything when I realized who was over me. "(F/n) I didn't mean any of what I told you...I'm sorry." He apologize. I sighed and moved to my side. "Please forgive me." He actually started to cry a bit. "No, don't cr--..!!" My bandage got caught on a root sticking out of the ground and ripped it off of my face. Sasaki's eyes widened looking at the hole in the right side of my face. "Stop staring. Now..." I said covering it with my hand. "But, why?" I bit my lip and looked away. "I don't care! Your beautiful and I never want to stop.." we both blushed. Sasaki grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes. He grabbed my wrist lightly and pulled it away from my face. He lightly touched the rim and noticed it was twice the size of my left eye. He leaned in closer to me and pressed his lips to mine. "Come back home. Please. "

I nodded and he picked me up princess style and carried me back home.