Lemon #3 {Shiro, Kuro, (F/n)'s pov}

Kuro was reading a book with (F/n) resting her head on his knee. Kuro notice Shiro having an angry look plastered onto his face. "Shiro,he's only hugging her." Kuro said putting down his book. "What if I took (f/n) from you and hugged her right in your face, hm?" Shiro replied angrily. "I guess I would get jealous, but she loves both of us remember?" Shiro rolled his eyes. Kuro got up and walked over to shiro. "Haise!!" Shiro grew angry when he saw Sasaki kiss me. Kuro grabbed Shiro's hand and pulled him away. "Read a book or something, just calm down." Kuro returned to his novel and noticed (F/n) was blushing. "What's wrong?" Kuro asked. "N-nothing...it's just got hoter in here." She smiled slightly. Kuro notice that it was a bit hot and that Sasaki was now kissing my neck. "Oh, sorry (f/n).." Kuro kissed her head. "Maybe, it won't last much longer." He said looking back at his book.

(F/n) twitched a bit and face grew reder. Both Shiro and Kuro were blushing slightly when Sasaki leaned his body down on mine. (F/n) grabbed Kuro's arm and held it close to her chest. "What is it?" He asked. "Kuro..." (F/n) leaned in to his face and pressed her lips to his. Shiro rolled his eyes and saw Sasaki pull off my shorts. "She feels what (F/n)'s feeling.." Shiro said looking back at kuro and her. "But if that's true...then me and Kuro will feel--!!! Eh?!" Shiro's member poked through his shorts. He hid it with his leg and tried not thinking about it. (F/n) moaned as Sasaki started to lick my clit. Kuro notice his member as well, but his face was much redder. "You get affected easily, don't you Kuro." Shiro said. "S-shut up..!" He said gritting his teeth. Shiro raised a brow and noticed (F/n) having a hard time too. "Well, since we're in this situation, we should solve our problem, right?" Shiro smirked at (F/n) and she gave him a confused look. "Are you saying we all have a..." kuro blushed even more. "Why not. Unless you want to do it yourself?" "Your the only one out of the both of us that had sex already!" Shiro pulled (f/n) over to him and dragged his hand up her shirt. "Then I'll pleasure her my self." Shiro smirked. Kuro got angry. "No! You will not!" Kuro argued. "Fine, you do it then." Kuro's face became red again.

Kuro placed his hand on her breast, (f/n) let out a slight moan. "For one, start with her clothes." Shiro sighed. "What? Her clothes?" Kuro was really embarrassed but also needed to get rid of his boner. "Take them off, like this." Shiro grabbed (f/n)'s shirt and helped her take it off while kissing her neck. Kuro watched and undid her pants. (F/n was now in front of both if them only with wearing a bra and underwear. Shiro undid her bra from the back and threw it off to the side, while kuro did the same to her panties. They both noticed that she was already wet. Kuro moved his head down to her clit and began to lick and bite, while Shiro played with her breast. (F/n) let out moans and bit her lip to surpass them. "We want to hear your voice." Shiro said bitting her tit now. (F/n) gasped and moaned loudly. Kuro wiped the cum from his face and took off his shirt. Shiro did the same and took off his pants. (F/n) could see how much muscle Shiro had than kuro and he got a bit jealous. Shiro continued to take off his boxers, showing his hard member. (F/n) rubbed his shaft and put his tip in her mouth. She grabbed Kuro's shaft and rubbed his tip when he took off his.

(F/n) switched from the two every once and a while. Shiro came in her mouth while kuro came on her hand. She swallowed Shiro's and licked Kuro's off of her hand. Shiro placed him self behind her while kuro stayed in front. "E-enter here...." (F/n) blushed pointing to her hole for Kuro to enter. "Right.." he placed himself at her entrance and pushed his tip in. "Hah...is it always this tight?" Kuro asked. "I happen to like it when she's tight." Shiro answered. (F/n) moaned and groaned as Kuro put the rest of him self in. "It's..in.." (F/n) moaned. Shiro placed his at her ass and entered that hole. (F/n) groaned in surprised at his sudden action and hung to Kuro. She nodded for both of them to start moving. Kuro slowly moved inside her. Shiro pounded her in the ass. "Hah....my head is getting dizzy..." (F/n) moaned. "Ah! You're squeezing m-me.." Kuro winced. Shiro smirked. "She's about to cum~" he whispered in her ear and nipped her neck. Kuro flicked and pinched one of her nipples. They both started to thrust at the same time until she released her cum. Kuro came inside her, as did Shiro. They both pulled out of her, and (F/n) laid on Kuro's chest.