Hello Kaneki

I woke up in my cell attached to a blood transfer. I felt my lower back and hissed in pain. It hasn't completely heald. I flinched when my cell door opened. Sasaki stood at the door way. "What do you want?" I gave him a grim look. "I'm sorry for my actions earlier." He apologized. I scoffed as he sat on the bench in front of me. "Are you going to ask me somethings as well?"  I asked. "No, I just wanted to talk." "Haise is..the Eyepatched ghoul" Amira's words popped into my head. I put on a fake smile and blushed a bit. "Hello, Kaneki. Thank you for coming to talk to me!" Sasaki was confused. "I'm not Ken Kaneki. I'm Haise.." He corrected me. "Mhhm! Sure you are!" I joked. I stood up slowly and held on the the pole that transferred new blood into me and slowly made my way over to the bench. I sat down next to him and his cheeks became red.

I poked his cheek and tilted my head. "What's wrong, Kaneki?" He looked away from me. "Hey," I cupped his face with my hands and made him look at me. "Remember when you had a nightmare that one night? I said you didn't have to tell me anything until your ready." Sasaki was amazed by your words. "You..really loved him...didn't you." He finally said. "Yeah..." I answered. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Why do you keep coming to check on me while I sleep?" I asked. "I..just wanted to make sure you weren't trying to escape. " Sasaki touched his chin a little. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Lier." He was surprised that called him out on it. "Tell me the truth." I demanded. Sasaki sighed, "It's because I can't think straight when I'm not looking at you or near you. I don't know why...but I just can't. I have this urge to hold you and take away your pain...". He blushed even more, as did I. His eyes averted from my own. I looked at his blushing face and smiled. "Looks so much like Kaneki's..." I thought. I kissed his cheek and moved back to my bed and laid down. "You should leave, before someone finds you flirting with a ghoul." I smirked. "Wha?! I'm not flirting..." I rolled my eyes and covered my self with the thin blanket that was covering me before. Sasaki looked back real quick and locked the cell door. "Why did he lock it this time?"  I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I placed my hand over my bandages again and felt the empty outline of my eye socket that was opened wider ever since Amira stabbed it with his Quinqe.

My stomach growled, "Shit....I can't get any food.." I complained. There was a small opening where they push food in. I opened it and looked around to see if anyone was near. "Damn..no one."I closed it and got back into bed. "I'll have to wait until morning I guess.."

~Sasaki Pov/Dream~
"Haise's  back." (F/n) said noticing him. Kuro turned around and stared. Shiro glared from far away. "Shiro doesn't look like it, but he's glad (F/n)-San talked to him earlier." Kuro said. "But, he's not to happy about how forced her and that she saw the case." (F/n) said. "I'm sorry Shiro.." "Give me back my body..." Shiro muttered. "You know I can't do that--?!" Shiro was behind him now and hand his hand around his neck. "Your weak Haise. If you become to soft, they'll throw you away..so will we." Sasaki's eyes widen in surprise. "You don't want that right? Except me Haise." Sasaki looked at Shiro and was frightened when he saw his Centipede mask. "Your bullying him Shiro...but yes, if you get weak, we'll eat you alive." Kuro warned. (F/n) nodded and wrapped her arms around Kuro's chest from behind.

~Reality~
Sasaki opened his eyes and got out of bed. He headed to the kitchen a grabbed a bottle of water and headache pills. He swallowed 3 pills and chugged down the water. Sasaki held his head and thought about what they warned him about. "Eat..me alive..." He mumbled. "Sasasan...." a tired orange haired male said walking in. "Shirazu. Why are you up?" He asked checking the time. "I heard you get out of your room." He said. "I'm fine..I just needed some pain medication." Sasaki told him."alright, night 'old man'!" Shirazu joked. "..I'm 23..." Sasaki said at Shirazu's comment.