Let's go insane together

"Why didn't I have this problem with Rize?" Kaneki asked. "When you got your organs switched, Rize's were still fresh. So you wouldn't have this problem. But her on the other hand, killed the four ghouls and then after a few days go the transplant." Yoshimura said. Kaneki nodded. "What happens if only on rots away?" Kaneki asked. "I imagine that she will go insane with hunger as the others will take more of her life. Her bruises should go away soon. Just let her sleep, feed her constantly even if it means strapping her down, and keep her hidden from any other ghouls. They'll see her as a weapon and will try to use her. " Kaneki tilted his head a bit. "(F/n)'s mind is easily persuaded in this state. Anyone can take control over her."

Kaneki picked me up in his arms. "Thank you. I'll keep an eye on her." Kaneki said. "I know, Kaneki. " Yoshimura gave Kaneki a small smile and then helped us out. When Kaneki got us home, he placed me in the bed and tied my arms, torso, and legs to the bed with some rope. I soon woke up after that, feeling my stomach have something pushed on it. "W-what are you doing?!" I said noticing that I was tied. "It's just so you stay safe. Please forgive me." Kaneki left the room, then came back a few moments later with a plate. "Open your mouth." He said holding a piece of flesh on a fork above me. "No..I don't need to eat." I said turning my head. "Yes, you do. If you don't....they'll...... shit...." Kaneki muttered to himself and placed the plate on the floor and held his face in his palms. "What's the matter? Are you...crying?" I asked. "I just want to stay with you...but your stubbornness is about to make it impossible for the both of us. " Kaneki said. "I just don't want to be a monster..if I eat anymore than I already did..then I'll go insane." Tears started to form. "Don't you see?! If you don't eat, you'll die!" Kaneki said looking at me I the eyes. I could see his tears clear as day. "If you go insane, the so be it. Let's both go insane together. I'm not leaving you alone anymore , (F/n)!"

I started to cry and I opened my mouth. He stared at me for a second and picked up the plate. He placed the flesh in his mouth and Kaneki climbed on top of me and passed it to me by mouth. "My love, I'll go down this dark road with you. " He continued to feed me until the plate was empty. He undid the ties but still kept a close eye on me, knowing that my right eye was a ghouls now. He came back with a glass full of blood. He rested the back of my head on his chest and poured the thick liquid into my mouth. A few drops came out from the side of my mouth, but Kaneki just lick it off.

Every hour, Kaneki would come feed me again and everytime, I seemed to become somewhat like a doll. Still, silent, cold skin, covered in blood. I could feel myself slowly fall to insanity, but Kaneki's voice you make me sane again. He didn't once leave my side for the past few weeks. Sadly, my kagunes were stubborn and didn't want to heal, so we've still been doing the same thing every day. Kaneki would go out while I was sleeping to get more flesh. When i was awake, Kaneki stayed, holding me tightly, reading to me in bed until the next feeding.

"How do you feel? " he asked whispering in my ear, knowing I like it better when things are quite. "......Fine......I guess....." I replied. He nodded and kissed my cheek.