16th

"Wake up!" I loud voice yelled at me, waking me up from my sleep. "Hide, you could be a bit quieter..." Kaneki whispered. "Well if I do it quietly she won't wake up!" He continued to yell. I lifted my hand and placed it on his face pushing him to the ground. "Your tooo loud..." I said rubbing my eyes and yawning. "haha! Sorry (F/n)-san!" He muffled. I let go of his face and sat up. "Why am I awake at ...9:30 in the morning?" I asked. "Because it's your birthday!!" Hide started to yell again. I put my arm around his neck and covered his mouth. "Silence it's a virtue...wait..did you say my birthday? That right! I'm turning 16 today!" I smiled big remembering all the other birthdays Kaneki and Hide celebrated.

~11th~
"Hide! Please get down from the roof!" Kaneki yelled. "Why? It's not scary up here!" He laughed then lost his footing. (Few hours later ) "I told you to get down..now you have a broken arm." "Aw! It's alright Kaneki! (F/n) at least thought the show was funny!" I laughed. "Let's get some coffee."

~12th ~
"Kaneki-kun! Let's go check out the book store to see if they have any more manga I haven't read yet!" I dragged him and Hide to the book store. "Ahh! We went here last week!" Hide complained. "Hide, it's (F/n)'s birthday, she does what she wants." Kaneki said. "Afterwords, let's get some coffee!"

~13th~
"Kaneki-kun! stop being so scared!" I said. "B-but...I'm not a fan of horror movies..." He said shaking watching the TV on the couch. "Jeez kaneki! It's totally fake! You can see the zipper in his costume." Hide laughed stuffing his face with popcorn.
"Don't worry. After the movies done, we'll get some coffee!"

~14th~
"Look! Anteiku? It's a cute little shop! " I smiled. "Yeah. The entrance was so small we never noticed it until now." Kaneki replied after. "Coffee? Hasn't anyone noticed that's what we've been doing since your 11th birthday (F/n)?" Hide said. "Yeah, but it's just a thing I like to do on special occasions! Come on, let's try their coffee!"

~15th~
"(F/n)? You didn't eat much.. are you okay?" Kaneki asked. "Your not sick are you." Hide asked next. "Hm? Oh no! I'm fine! I'm just not that hungry..thank you though for taking me here. I'll pay" Kaneki stops me from getting my wallet. "Don't worry, I'll pay for it." He smiled. We left the restaurant and checked the time. "Anteiku is open for another hour! Let's go! " I grabbed Kaneki's and Hide's hand and they began to blush.

~16th ~
"So what are we doing today?" Hide asked. I let go of him and smiled. "The new pool just opened! We can all go swimming!" I smiled. Kaneki and Hide smiled and nodded. "We knew that's what you wanted! you've been talking about it all week! So we bought you this!" Hide handed me a blue bag. "Go put it on!" Hide said pushing me to the bathroom. "O-okay!" He closed the door and I looked inside the bag. "Hm? A bikini? " I put it on and studied myself in the mirror. It was black bikini top with a bow in the middle and the bottoms had ties at the sides. I opened the bathroom door blushing because this is the first time I've shown them what I look like in such a skimpy outfit. "I love it..but it's too embarrassing.." I said covering my face. "No, you look cute." Kaneki blushed. "Ooo! Kaneki is hitting on you~!"

"Wha?!" We both blushed even more. "H-hide! No I'm n-not!" Kaneki said trying not to sound like he was. "Hehehe! You totally are!" Hide laughed even more. "C-can we just go to the pool now?" I asked grabbing my usual jacket. "Yeah! " Hide said heading for the door. I just noticed they were in their bathing suits already. Kaneki and me walked side by side till we made it to the indoor pool. Hide paid for us to get in and I grabbed Kaneki's hand hurrying him up. "Come on slow poke!" We placed our clothes on a spot away from the pull so it wouldn't get wet. Hide was already on the high dive waving down to us. "Hide! Please be careful!" I yelled so he would hear me. He just shrugged and flipped off. "I laughed when he hit the water.

Me and kaneki got in through the the shallow end and moved to the deep end. "Hide..and you okay?" Me and kaneki laughed. Hide came above water with a huge red mark on his back. " if your talking about my back..no..no I'm not fine..but if you were talking about my looks, then yes! I'm Hella fine!" He joked. I laughed and Kaneki smiled going to the less depper end. "Hide, your always joking! Hehe..oh, Kaneki? What's wrong?" I said noticing he wasn't there anymore. "N-nothing..I just wanted to come over here." He touched his chin slightly. "Yeah right, you dirty lier. You touched your chin!" I said pointing at him and moving closer. "What's wrong? " I asked again when we were face to face.

"Nothing.." He said. I sighed and left it at that. After a few more hours of Hide continuously jumping off the high dive, and kaneki just minding his own business, Hide had to go home. We got dried and put our clothes back on. My stomach started to growl and it was a bit painful. For the past weeks, Hide and Kaneki have been by my side non stop so it was hard to eat. I starved  for weeks and now that's come to bite me in the ass.

"(F/n)? Can I talk to you? Somewhere private.." Kaneki asked. "Yeah sure." Kaneki and me went behind an old vacant building. "What's up?" I asked. "(F/n)...I've been dealing with this question in my mind for some time now." He stared, "does he know I'm a ghoul?! But how?!" I thought. "And I've finally found the answer.. (F/n)..I--"
TO BE CONTINUED !!!!!