Bruises

I grabbed a jacket to cover my shoulders and went down stairs. "Thanks for letting me sleep Kaneki...oh..?" Kaneki was passed out on the couch with his book on his chest. I grabbed a blanket and pulled it over him. "Heh..what am I going to do with you?" I smiled and kissed his forehead. Kaneki stirred around a bit and relaxed falling into a much deeper sleep. I went to the kitchen to get me a cup of coffee, but I found the broken cup still on the floor. I sighed and picked up the broken pieces. After I threw then away, I got a wash cloth and tried to clean up the stain. "Kaneki could have cleaned this up earlier...the stain won't come out. " I scrubbed harder but it only caused my shoulders pain. I put away the wash cloth and went up stairs. "Fine...tonight I'll obey." I muttered and changed into my black suit. I left the house and headed to the dark part of town. "One time and you'll stop right?"  I felt my back being pulled but nothing coming out. I smirked. "So that's a yes." There was a group of bikers in an isolated place from the rest of the city. I moved around a few rocks to get them wondering. "Hey, we know your out there. Come out!" One of them said. "Hey! Didn't you hear me?! I said to com--?! ARRGG!!!!"

I wrapped my Rinkaku around his leg and pulled him into the dark and cut off his head. "W-what the hell?..." the other said. I used my other Kagunes to drag the others in and kill them as well. I spent till 3AM eating their flesh and organs. My Kagunes disappeared and I went back home be for day break. When I walked through the door, forgetting Kaneki was sleeping in there, he woke up at the sent of blood and stared at me.  "(F/n)?..what happened?" He asked. "Nothing...go back to sleep." I said and headed to the shower.

As I stood in the shower, I was brought to my knees by a pain in my back. I got out and looked in the mirror to see my whole back bruised. "N-no! You said if I kept you feed you wouldn't hurt me any more!" I said. We're still hungry..." a voice echoed through my head. "Leave me alone..." I said. I put on a new pair of underwear and wrapped the towel around me. I opened the bathroom door to see Kaneki staring at me. "Let me see." He said. "No..." I replied. "(F/n)" he said a bit more demanding. "I said no. Now lea--!!!!!" I fell to the floor, crawling at the ground and my back. "(F/n)!" He removed my towel and looked in shock. The skin on my back started to move like rats crawling under my skin. He put a light bra on me and a t-shirt that went down to my knees and carried me to Antieku. "Yoshimura! I know your in there!" Kaneki called out. The old man unlocked the door and let us into his office up stairs.

"Her Kagunes are rotting." He said. "What do you mean rotting?" Kaneki asked. "There clinging to her life and dying inside her. Since they were already dead when she got the transplant, they already started to rot. If she doesn't take control of them...they'll kill her."  Kaneki noticed I blacked out and got worried. "Let her sleep...she's trying to fix herself." Yoshimura said. "How does she take control of them?" Kaneki asked. "Feed her constantly, and maybe they will revive."  Kaneki nodded and looked back down at me and started to get worried.