New group

I found Aogiri quickly but didn't really meet up with them. Just incase if Kaneki couldn't make it in time. "Hmm.......might as well find a new change of clothes." I said looking at my bloody, tore clothing. Before I really got to moving, I could here foot steps coming towards me. I looked back to see a smallish figure. I stood gaurd and faced them now. "Show your self. I know your hiding behind that tree." I said. "...O-onee-chan...?" a small familiar voice said. "H-Hinami-chan?!" I was surprised. "What are you doing out here? It's too dangerous." I said kneeling down to give her a hug. She was a little hesitate so I put my arms down. "I've changed Hinami...I've understand if your afraid." I gave her a smile. She quickly hugged me and handed me a package. "I'm not afraid..Onee-chan!" I could feel her tears wet my cheeks. I hugged her back and looked at the package. "It's clothes. Onii-chan hand it to me and I came to give it to you." She explained. "Kaneki gave this to you?" I said. Hinami nodded and I kissed her forehead. "Go back to the others okay. Be careful, Hinami-chan. I really do think of you as a younger sister. " I said and she smiled heading back. I opened the pack and looked at the black leather type suit.

"Hm? What's with all the leather?" I changed into it. It had a black top that showed most of my back, a black skirt and black thigh - high leggings with ankle boots. What was also left in the bag was a jacket to go over the top and a mask. "This is Kaneki's..isn't it? " I said looking at the mask with teeth. "So you found Hinami-chan?" A voice asked behind me. I jumped a little and turned around. "Y-yeah." Kaneki was wearing about the same outfit, but he had shorts. "Where did you get this? " I asked him. " doesn't really matter." (In other words, no body fucking knows) "...alright. we better catch up with them." I said unfolding my new wings. "Their pretty far away by now." I said to him. "It's alright, I'll use my Kagune to get their faster, too." He said.

I nodded and jumped off the hill to catch wind and speed. Kaneki wasn't far behind but I did get to them first. I landed right behind the man who was responsible for my transformation. " So. You killed them?" He asked. ".....yeah..." I muttered. "Then why aren't you trying to kill me?" He said. "Because..I'm going to give you the monster you created." I growled. "So be it." He walked away with everyone following him. Kaneki grabbed me by the hand and followed them.

"Are you sure you want to do this? " Kaneki whispered to me. "Yes. I made my choice. There's no going back now. " I whispered back. The smaller girl in bandages came up to me and studied my face. "Hello!~" She waved. I just looked at her and continued to walk. "I'm Eto by the way!~ " She moved over to Kaneki's side. "You two are like twins. Wearing the same outfit and mask. " Eto continued to talk. "That's Tatara, Noro, and Ayato! But, I'm sure both of you know who Ayato is." She giggled. "Tatara...." I muttered. Kaneki looked over at me an I just shook my head. After hours of walking sometimes running to get passed the CCG, they stayed at a base in the 11th ward. Eto said me and Kaneki had to share a roo, because they didn't have many rooms at all. It was all the way on the other side of the building though. She told us the directions to get there and Kaneki grabbed my hand again pulling me the way. He opened the door and closed it after I walked inside. "Weird..there are no lights in here." I said sitting on what I guess was the bed. Kaneki sat next to me, at first doing nothing, then moved his head onto my shoulder. "Are you tired?" I asked him. He moved his head up and down and grabbed my other shoulder with his hand.

"Kaneki? " He slowly pushed on me, making me lay on the bed. Kaneki rested his head on my chest and held to my waist. "I guess you are." I joked. "Your breast are soft..." Kaneki muttered quietly. My face burned red when he said that. "K-kaneki?!..." I shuttered. He laughed a little and met my eyes. "W-what is it? I asked as his small smile faded into a serous yet kind expression. Kaneki moved closer to my face and gently placed his lips on mine. "His lips are cold" I thought. His kiss got a bit more ruff.