Home

Sasaki was asleep the last time I looked up at his face. I stayed up all night in his comfort. I groaned and slipped from his grasp and climbed out of bed, holding on to my IV poll. Sasaki turned onto his stomach to where his face was in the pillow now. I giggled at his new position and went to go use the bathroom. After I was done, I decided to walk around the hospital to stretch out my arms and legs. I left Sasaki sleeping and went out to the beautiful fountain in the court yard. It was still raining but the thundering had stopped. After about 10min, Sasaki finally woke up, noting I wasn't there, he quickly rushed out of the bed and checked the room. He looked in the bathroom, but I wasn't there. He saw the door slightly cracked open and went into the hall way, regarding that his hair was sticking up everywhere. It wasn't long until he saw me through the second floor window. He rushed to the first floor, then outside.

"(F/n)!" He called to me. I whipped my head around and smiled at him. "Haise, what's the matter?" I replied when he got closer to me. "One, your out in the soaking rain. And two, you weren't in bed so I had to check the Hospital for you. " He sighed. I pecked his cheek and smiled. "I just wanted to stretch my arms and legs." Sasaki's face was a bit red. He placed his arm around my shoulders and helped me inside, and back up to my room. He dried me off and changed my hospital gown for a dry one. "Since I was completely naked under it, Sasaki's face became fully red and quite put a new one on me. I got back in the bed and he slipped beside me again and kissed my cheek. This time, Sasaki placed his head on my breast and held my waist. I dragged my fingers through his hair and played with the strains.

The next morning, Sasaki woke up with tired eyes and a tired smile. "Ohayo....." He yawned. "Heh..Ohayo,Haise" He got out if the bed and brushed his hair in the bathroom. As I waited for him to get out, I started to play with the stuff animals. The room door opened and the doctor walked in. "Excuse my intrusion, but your clear to leave when ever you like." Sasaki popped his head out the door and smiled. "Yay!" He cheered like a child, I couldn't keep my laugh in. "But, where are we going to go?" I asked Sasaki after the doctor left. "I have it taken care of." He winked.

By the time we finally left, it was noon and the sun started to set. Sasaki drove me in his car to our new destination. He had a blindfold over my eyes so I wouldn't see where were going. "Are we there yet?" I asked. "Not yet." He replied. I waited two more minutes before I asked again. "Are we there yet?" Sasaki raised a brow. "No, not yet....." I nodded and waited another minute. "Are we there yet?" "You just asked that question." He said keeping his eyes on the road. I sighed and waited long enough for the car to stop. "We're here." He smiled and helped me out of the car. When he closed the car doors, he removed my blindfold and I almost cried when I saw. It was Kaneki's old apartment that was fixed up and clean with no boards blocking people off. "While you were in your coma, I went hear and straighten it up and moved my stuff inside." I smiled big and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Haise." He hugged me back and kissed my forehead. "Shall we go inside?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand and dragged him inside. He smiled as I checked out the house to see everything placed perfectly. Sasaki placed his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small object. "(F/n)? Can you come here real quick?" He asked. "Uh, sure!" I answered and walked back in the living room. "Please sit." He smiled and patted the seat beside him. I sat down and smiled. "What is it?" Sasaki sighed happily and showed me what was in his hands.