Lanterns

"Hah!~~ Haise..!!~ " I moaned. "Hmm? You did say you wanted fun, right?~" He asked. Sasaki positioned me to where my hands were supporting me up while he held on to your hips.

"H-hai~~" I answered. He went so deep inside me I thought I was going to lose it. "M-my head's getting dizzy~" I groaned. "Oh? That means your enjoying this so much, all you can think about is me.~"

Sasaki leaned over and sucked on my back, giving me a hicky. "Care for a bite?~" I smirked, and Sasaki just stared at my skin. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded and he leaned in closer to you neck and took tiny bites from my skin. Blood trailed down my arm and was washed away by the water.

"Haise..the water..it's freezing.." I said noticing it go from hot to ice cold. Sasaki took the shower head off it's holder and brought me up to where my back was on his front.

He placed the shower head at my clit and shot the cold water on my clit. I moaned loudly and shuttered."I've never seen you like this before, (F/n). Even the first time we did it, I like to see this side of you more~ your expression is so intoxicating."

"Ahh..Haise..! I'm cumming again!~~" I came much longer this time than before, Sasaki also came and pulled out of me. My legs became weak and I slid to the floor of the tub. Sasaki held me close and kissed my face. "I'm so glad we're getting married. I love you, (F/n)." "I love you, too, Haise." I replied. Sasaki changed the water and cleaned our bodies.

He carried me back to the bed and handed me a bra and underwear, while he only got his boxers on. "Let's rest for a few hours before we leave." He said crawling beside me in the bed and covered us both with the blanket. I looked over to the side table and saw the polar bear and the black sheep. I smiled at them and snuggled into Sasaki's chest.

We fell asleep together, holding each other's hand.

The alarm clock went off around 8P.M and we both woke up. Sasaki got dressed in his usual black button up shirt and stripped pants that he would wear when working with CCG. I got a grey T-shirt with a black over coat, and black skinny jeans. Sasaki waited in the living get room for me. I rushed down the stairs and met up with him. "Sorry for keeping you waiting." I apologize. Sasaki studied my look and smiled. "Beautiful as ever." He kissed my for head and grabbed my hand. We left the house and lead me somewhere near the bay.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. Sasaki looked over to the side where the ocean was and shook his head. "No, we're over there!" He said pointing to a river that leads to a lake. "Oh!" He tugged on my arm and took me over to where a boat was docked. "I borrowed it for the day." He explained.

Sasaki helped me in the boat, then he got in. He grabbed the oars and started to row down the slim river. I smiled staring up at the stars. When the end of the river came near, Sasaki stopped rowing and let us drift to the middle of the lake. "This is beautiful, Haise. " I smiled.

Sasaki reached under his seat and pulled out a brown package. "What's that?" I asked. "Something that will make this even more beautiful." He open the package and pulled out a lantern. He unfolded it and handed it to me. He unfolded one for him as well and pulled out a lighter from the package. He lit the circle on the bottom of them both.

"Hold them up and lightly toss then into the air" He instructed. "On the count of 3. 1......2....3!" We tossed them high, and soon the danced around us. I stared in amazement with a big grin. "Oh wow! Haise, I really do love you!" I squealed. He laughed and pulled me into a deep kiss that I soon dominated, because I pushed him down to the bottom of the boat.

We sat back up, but this time, I rested my head on his shoulder. I looked at my ring and smiled. "Finally....no more endless suffering..." I whispered to my self thinking of all the bad things that happened to Kaneki/Sasaki and me.

"Hm? What was that?" He asked when he hear me whisper. "Oh, nothing. I was just admiring the ring you gave me." I held it up so he could see it shine in the moon light. "I can't wait to marry you." Sasaki sighed. "Me too."