Next tape

Sasaki waited patiently for the next tape to be mailed. "It's been three days like he said." Sasaki muttered. He heard the mail come by and he quickly rushed to get it. He sighed when he saw the next tape. He played it, but there wasn't any news headlines this time.

"Wow, already it's been three days. Heh..I guess you've been eager to see watch this tape." The voice began. "(F/n) is alright..sorta. As you can see, all the killing she has done has caused her to develop a twitch of some sort." The camera was now fixed on me. I held my head down low and twitched every 5 seconds. "Damn.." Sasaki cursed. More people in white clothing came up behind me and lift my head up so he could see my face. I had a straight face but my eye was just black. No red iris. "It seems she's gone a bit insane . heheh, enjoy the news." The screen turned over to the news and already it was me killing everyone. --"It kills in public, yet we still haven't found away to capture it. Today's killings were, 23 men, 14 women, and 5 children. The killing in men and women decreased but the murder in children has increased."-- it switched back and Sasaki felt tears come down his cheeks. "Why?" "Remember I did this for you! Think about how far I have come! Because I need you to believe that I am not a machine, except for the cables inside..." my voice was heard and Sasaki just stared at me in sorrow. "I will find a way to get you back...I swear." "Well, well. I guess we'll see what will happen tomorrow in the middle of Tokyo city 10:00..see you there."

The TV shut off and Sasaki brought it over to show Touka. "You need to be there tomorrow and get (F/n). " Touka said. "I know...damn...did you find out who the voice belongs to yet?" Touka shook her head. "No..it definitely sounds familiar but they're altering their voice some how." Sasaki nodded. "I'm going home to get ready..." "I'll join you tomorrow and help." Touka said. "Thank you. " Sasaki nodded and went home.

While searching in his closet, Sasaki found Kaneki's old battle outfit. He thought for a moment and nodded to him self.

The next morning, he got up at 8:00 and got dressed in the outfit. He met up with Touka and waited in the middle of Tokyo city. "It's 10:15...do you think it's just a lie?" Touka asked. "No..she has to be here." Sasaki said. Their thoughts were interrupted by screaming. Sasaki and Touka saw a large crowd of people running away. "Don't move~" I hissed killing and elderly man. Sasaki saw me and quickly used his Kagune to pry me off the body. "Argh!! Damn you!!" I hissed at him trying to break free. "(F/n)! Please stop this. Look I'm not in danger." Sasaki put me down but still had his Kagune around me. I growled and broke his Kagune and moved away from him quickly.

"(F/n) kill him" a voice whispered in my ear. I growled and ran along the walls of buildings and use my new rinkaku to stab him but kept missing. After his Kagune reformed, Haise again wrapped it around me and pin me to the ground. I snarled and twitched as he held me down. "Look at me! Your not a monster! Please come back home!" Sasaki's tears feel on my face. "...Ha-is-e..." I muttered having my eye go back to normal. He smiled at me and hugged me. "Haise...my head..it hurts so much..they put something in my neck that make--...." "How rude of you to disobey." The voice rang in my head again. My eye seemed to go back into a kakugan. Sasaki noticed and I scratched his chest deep so he would let me go. "Return back " I listened to the voice and left. "Haise!" Touka ran to his side. "Damn!...something is controlling her." Sasaki said hissing at the pain. "She told me there was something in her neck but she never really explained. " Sasaki got up and cursed himself. "Damnit all to hell."