Thanksgiving bonus chapter

"WAKE UP!!" I yelled jumping on Kaneki's lap. Kaneki rubbed his eyes and stared at me. "What's going on? " He asked. "It's Thanksgiving!" I smiled to him. "Thanksgiving? Don't normally humans only celebrate those kinds of things? " He sat up. "Yes..but since we're half human, I thought we could celebrate together." My smile faded. Kaneki rubbed my head and pushed his forehead to mine. "Since it makes you happy." Kaneki smiled. I grinned and got off his lap and headed down stairs. Kaneki got out of bed and headed down stairs, to the kitchen. "What are you doing? " He asked sitting at the counter. "Making food~." I handed him a cup of coffee and held up a piece of flesh on a fork to his mouth. He opened his mouth and took the meat off the fork.

"Did you cook it?" Kaneki mentioned. "Yeah. Only some of it. I was wondering if it would be just as good cooked than raw.." I said dividing the meat between us. "It's good ether way." He smiled to me. I gave him his plate and sat across from him. "I'm glad we can still enjoy things like these. Remember when we were little?" I asked. "Yeah. Hide would stuff his face while I only ate half of my plate. And you would only drink coffee." I laughed and sighed. "Yeah..it was hard hiding the fact I was ghoul then." Kaneki looked at me and grabbed my hand. "To be honest, both Hide and I were worried because you never ate." "Well, now you at least know why." I said eating my food.

A knock on our door caught my attention. I got up and looked through the peep hole. "Hello?" I said poking my head out the door. "(F/n)-san! " Hinami smiled with Touka and Nishki behind her. "Hello everyone. Do you want to come in?" I asked opening the door more. "Yes please!" Hinami cheered walking in. "Nishki, I haven't seen you in awhile." I said when he walked in. "Yeah. I decided to see my little "mini me" today." He joked patting my head. "You only call me that because we used to play jokes on Koma." I giggled.

"Where's Haise, (F/n)-san?" Hinami asked. I noticed Kaneki wasn't in the kitchen so I assumed he was in the bathroom. "Well Hinami, Haise is no longer here." I gave her a small smile. "Onii-chan died!" She yelled getting worried. "N-no, no! He still alive..just not as Haise anymore. " I reassured her. The hall door opened and Kaneki walked out. Everyone stared at him in awe."Damn, How many times are you going to change your look?" Nishki asked. Kaneki shrugged his shoulders and walked up behind me. "So why are you guys here?" I asked. "It's Thanksgiving and Hinami wanted everyone to be together..well almost everyone. " Touka said. I smiled big and made everyone a plate and some coffee. "How much did you get?" Kaneki asked. "Enough." I handed them their plates and we all sat down at the counter. "You all made (F/n) happy for being here." Kaneki smiled at my happy expression. "Mhm! Really, thank you." They all smiled back and thanked me for the food.

"Happy Thanksgiving!"