Sasaki Haise

"You....smell familiar....." I muttered. He seem to tense up a bit. "I can't remember who though..." He then relaxed and pulled out his note pad. "How long do you thi---...." I cut him off. "When are they going to kill me?...." I asked. "Kill you?..I'm not sure. How long do you think you've been here?" Haise asked. "A few weeks.." I answered. "A few weeks?? You've been here for 3 years." My eyes grew wide. "What do you mean?"  I asked. "They already took your Bikaku and Ukaku. Everytime you go under the procedure, you can't remember a thing. This has happened twice now." I stared into his eyes and facal structure. "Kaneki?" I leaned over the table and poked his cheek. His eyes grew wider when I mentioned Kaneki's name. "N-no..I'm Sasaki Haise." He replied. I was now on top of the table, studying his face even more. I cupped my hands around his face and his cheeks turned red. "Eh? P-please get down from the table.." He blushed. I leaned in closer to his face. "I missed seeing your eyes.." I whispered.  "M-my eyes? You have a bandage around yours." He said. I got closer and lightly placed  my lips on his. His whole face turned red and he freaked out and backed away as quickly as he could.

"I'm sorry...but it's not right.." Sasaki confessed. "You taste just like him...." I said licking my bottom lip.  "Eh? ...like who?"  He asked. "Sorry..it was my faul--..." "Don't say that...I mean..no it wasn't." Sasaki cut me off. "He didn't let me finish saying the word...just like Kaneki..." I thought. "I think you should get some more rest before I start asking anymore questions. You may not be thinking straight." Sasaki suggested. I nodded and left.

Later that evening, Sasaki checked my cell. "Well that's her problem. She sleeps on the floor than in the bed..." Sasaki muttered to himself. He closed the cell door and went home to his apartment. "Ugh...I'm  tired.." He complained and closed his bed room door behind him. He plopped onto his bed and snuggled with his Banana pillow.

~Dream~
"Haise..." an errie voice called his name. "Please, let me sleep tonight..." Sasaki asked. "You kissed her."  replied the voice. Sasaki turned around to see Kaneki, chained to his torture chair. "Your wrong. She kissed me." Kaneki broke from his chains and choked Sasaki. "Do not say she was in the wrong!" "Calm down Shiro... you'll make him go unconscious." Kaneki from before the "centipede" was hugging the one that was choking Sasaki from behind. Shiro{white hair Kaneki} let go of Sasaki's throat and moved away. "Sorry, Kuro {Black haired Kaneki}" Sasaki stared at both of them. "Twins...? No..they're the same person." Sasaki said. "Kuro...." a voice said from far away. Kuro turned around to see the old vision of me before I got my insides changed. "Sorry for leaving, (F/n)" Kuro placed her in his lap and hugged her. "(F/n)?..but how are you in my head?" She turned her head to him. "My mind was broken when I was getting "changed" into what you saw in that cell. Kaneki fixed my mind so I stayed with him all this time. He was so alone until I found him again." She explained. Shiro sat next to (F/n) and Kuro. "Now, I have both of them to make happy. I don't mind, I love them both." She smiled. "Haise. Don't touch (F/n), unless I say it's okay too." Shiro ordered Sasaki. Sasaki just nodded.

~Reality~
Sasaki woke up in cold sweats. He checked the clock and noticed it was time to get up. He sighed and got in the shower then changed. He thought about what happened last night in his dream all morning. I was already waiting in the room for him to come. He eventually came and stared me in the eye. Sasaki noted that I had different hair color and paler skin than what her saw last night. "I'm ready to answer now..." I said. "Hm? Oh,yeah. How old were you when you turned into a Ghoul?" He asked. "Seven." I replied. "Who was your first victim?"  "My mother and Father. " I replied again. "What were their names?" He asked. "...I don't remember." I said. "Why did you and the Eyepatch attack mrs. Sen?"  "That was not a human!!!" I screamed and slammed my hands on the table. Sasaki jumped a little. "We never attacked her! She came to kill me. She's the One-eyed Owl's daughter! You made a big mistake ever trusting her... and her name is Eto..not Takatsuki Sen..." I sat back down in my chair. "It's her fault for you taking Kaneki away from me...and my eye.."