Eto

"I got a new book for you while you were sleeping. " Kaneki said reaching over to a bag on the bed. I lightly took it home his hands and opened it. A small black book a was inside of it. I pulled it out of the bag and looked at the cover and the pages. "It's new. " Kaneki said opening it to the first page. After the first chapter, I realized that it really didn't interest me so I just stopped listening. Kaneki seemed to enjoy it so I let him keep reading for his sake. A little timer went off on the alarm clock near the bed. Kaneki turned it off and got out of the bed. "I'll be back in a little bit." He tied only one of my wrist to the bed, remembering that the last time he didn't, I jumped out the window and passed out in the back yard.

I started to tug on the rope a bit so it wouldn't cut into my wrist.
"I hate this..I'm not even strong enough to break the damn thing. I sighed and continued move it around to see if I could get it lose.
"Found yooouuu~~" a voice said behind me. I quick turned around and saw Eto standing on the window seal. "E-Eto..." my voice was shaky. "Why did you run away puppy?~" she asked stepping in the room now. "Stay away from me..." I hissed. "Now, now. Be a good doggie! Hehe!" She slapped me, knocking me off the bed and on to the floor. I hit my head on the fall on the bed side table and it started to bleed. Kaneki quickly opened the door to see me holding my head on the ground. Only my arm was elevated up because of the rope. He quickly untied me and held me close. "What happened?" I looked around, but Eto was gone. "She was..." I began to say. I looked Kaneki in the eyes and gave him a quick kiss on he the lips and ran to the window and jumped down. "(F/n)!!" Kaneki followed behind but I was far ahead. "(F/n)!" He continued to call out. I followed her sent to somewhere deep underground.

"Eto! Show yourself!" I yelled. Kaneki soon caught up to see me being held by the neck with a kagune. Kaneki used his to cut me down and catch me. Eto walked out of the shadow and giggled. "Poor Kaneki-kun~ I guess this is the day you see her die. And I wanted to send her parts to you in a bag. ~" she laughed. "Damn you Eto!"