Don't leave me...

"You..known him..?" I asked asked still holding my arm, trying to stop the bleeding. "Not really, I've heard about him from touka-chan." Kaneki said. He just stared at me, I started to feel uneasy. "(F/n) (L/n), Kakuja.  Eyepatch, Half ghoul, Half Kakuja." Amira spoke to us. Kaneki narrowed his eyes, he didn't like being called a Kakuja. "Eyepatch. Hand her over." Amira said holding his Quinque to my eye. "Like hell I'll let you take her." Kaneki said in a harsh tone. Amira didn't say a word, just stared at Kaneki with a straight face. My arm slowly started to grow back, I looked down and watched it reform. Amira still had his Quinque at my eye. "I see..." I looked back up at him before everything went red..then black in my right eye. Kaneki tried to attack Amira but was stabbed in the back. I held my right eye in pain. I screamed bloody murder as he continued to fight against Kaneki. I watched with my other eye, although tears were burying my vision. Kaneki wasn't doing well at all, he ended up tripping and was kicked to the ground. While he tried to get up, he was stabbed in the back of his head through his eye. Kaneki started to hiss and continue to fight.

I struggled to my feet and slowly started to make my way to him. "K-Kan-eki...stop...don't fight anymore...." I said weakly.  I looked up at him lying on the ground with Amira standing over him. "Good bye. Ken Kaneki." Amira took his other eye. I stood in shock. "KANEKI!!!" I still struggled to get my way over to him, but I eventually made it to his side. "He was breath very lightly. "Kaneki...can you hear me?.." my tears fell on his cheek. Kaneki slowly moved his hand to my face. "(F/n)........please stop crying..."  he said. I nodded and placed his head on my lap. "(F/n)...I can't see your face." Kaneki said with a shaking voice. "It's alright..Kaneki, remember when we first met? On the school roof?" I asked. "Yeah...I've thought of it everyday.." "And every year, on my birthday, you and Hide would do everything so I would have a good time." I smiled. "I wanted you to be happy." Kaneki replied. "I never forgot our first kiss ether." He added. I smiled and placed my lips against his and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. I broke it a few moments later. Kaneki was silent and I couldn't see him breathing anymore. " Dont leave me....please...I love you.." My lips quivered and pulled his body closer to me. Amira scoffed as I cried hard. He pulled me away from Kaneki and handcuffed me inside one of there vehicles. Amira jumped in the back to keep an eye on me. After about an hour, we arrived at the CCG headquarters. They locked me in one of their cells. I sat on the floor in silence.

They came in my cell again the next morning to patch up my eye. Even though they didn't care, thanked them and laid in the bed. For the past few weeks, it's been the same. They would ask me questions about my past, but I started to forget. Every time I didn't answer, they would beat me half to death till I did.  "What was your mother's name?" An investigator asked. "...I don't remember.." I said. He nodded. "What about the Eyepatch. Who was he?" He asked. "........" Every time they mentioned or asked about Kaneki, I never answered. "Hey, are you def?! Answer the question!" He slammed his hand on the table. Another Investigator walked in and put his hand on the others shoulder. "Let me take over, Amira asked me to." The guy nodded and left the room. "Please answer my questions. My name is Haise."