dress

After I got done with my shower, (when I finally slipped away from Haise) I dragged him out of bed and into the bath. "But I don't wanna wake up!" He wined like a 2 year old. "Haise, your 23. Act your age.." I said pouring a cup of warm water on his head to wake him up. "I don't know how to act my own age. I've never been this old before."

I just chuckled at his comment and headed for the door so he could finish his bath. "Oh! (F/n)." He called before closing the door. "Yes?" "Touka-chan and Hinami-chan will be coming over later." He said poking his head out from the curtain. "Why?" I asked. "It's just a surprise. You'll see." Sasaki returned to his bath. I closed the door and sat down stairs and decided to read one of Sasaki's books.

About an hour later, when Sasaki was finished with his bath and was letting me lay my head back on his chest, a knock on the door caught our attentions. "Hah..I'll get it." I said getting up and heading for the door. "Hello? Oh, hello Hinami, Touka." I opened the door for them and let them come in side. "Are you ready, (F/n)-chan?" Hinami asked. "Ready for what?" I said tilting my head to the side. "Were going to help you pick out a dress!" Hinami smiled. Touka nodded. "Get your shoes on and let's go." Touka said ready to leave. "W-wait! I have to get changed first." I said noticing I was still in my pajamas. "Fine. Hurry up though. "I nodded and went up stairs.

A few moments later, I came back down stairs wearing something that was easy to change in and out of. "Bye, Haise!" I waved exiting the door. "Bye!" He waved back. I chuckled and closed the door.

~Time Skip~
"Aren't you a little too young to be getting married?" The dress maker asked, referring to my hight. "I'm 22..." my eyebrow twitched. She just sighed and took to the back to look. "Oh! (F/n)-chan! Look at this one!" Hinami sounded excited and waved her hands up and down to get my attention. "Wow, Hinami! That is pretty, but it's way to short." I said checking the length of it, "But, your sho--"

"Someone make one more comment about me being short.. and I guarantee it will not end wel ..."

I said glaring at everyone in the room and they all went silent. I decided to continue to look around, and a certain dress caught my eye. It had beautiful stitching on the sides and a Dimond scattered around the top. It was sleeveless and actually my size and hight. "Touka-chan! This one!" I said waiving my arm out to her. "Go try it on." She said. I nodded and headed to the fitting room.

After I was done changing, I walked out and showed it to them. "(F/n)-chan looks Kawaii!" Hinami squealed. Touka and I agreed.

They came with me back home and then left to go back to :re. "Haise! I'm home." I said walking in. I was attacked to the couch by him and he held me tightly. "You were gone for so long!" He wined. "I was only gone for 2 hours." I replied. "2 hours too long!" He continued to wine. "Aww. Stop it." I said shutting him up with a kiss on the lips. He smiled and gave me an Eskimo kiss. "So did you find a dress?" He asked. "Yes! And it's wonderful. You'll like it for sure." I said. "Okay....how much did it cost?" "Uhhh.....heh..."