wedding

White flower petals flew around the room. Beautiful organ piano playing. Only people 'that we could trust' sat in the pues. Ayato held my arm and walked me down the aisle. Everyone stood and my cheeks burned with red underneath my veil. Sasaki stood at the alter, wearing a white suit with gold decorations and ties going down his arms and a white version of Kaneki's mask around his neck. He took my hands when me and Ayato made it to the alter.

I smiled at him and he returned one back to me. Sasaki's hands were warm. We said our vows and then put on each others rings. "Do you, Haise Sasaki, take (F/n) (L/n) to be your beloved wife?" The preacher asked. "I do." He replied never taking his look off of me. "And do you, (F/n) (L/n), take Haise Sasaki to be your beloved husband?" The preacher asked me next. "I do." I smiled. "Then you may kiss the bride." Sasaki lifted my veil and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a deep kiss. Everyone cheered and clapped.

After Sasaki and I got changed, We all had a tiny celebration at :re when the shop closed. "(F/n)-chan is now married! Does that mean I need to call you Onii-chan?" Hinami asked Sasaki "well um..I really don't mind." He scratched the back of his head. "..Okay!" Hinami smiled and sat with Ayato. "Here is your coffee!" Touka said placing a on the table next to us. "Thank you Touka!" Sasaki smiled. I thanked her to and we both drank our coffee. "I'm so happy." Sasaki said to me. "Me too! " I grinned back. "So what so you want to do now?" He asked. "Well.." I moved closer to his ear and whispered. "After we're done here, we can go home and.." I whispered really quietly on the last part. Everyone saw Sasaki's face get completely red. I moved away smirking and I saw everyone staring at us. "Is Onii-chan sick?" Hinami asked. "N-no...I'm...uh....." Sasaki stuttered. "Thank you everyone for everything! But, I think me and Haise are going to start our "honeymoon" now! " I said standing up and grabbing Sasaki's hand."Bye!" We both waved and made our way back home. As we were walking, we didn't notice the figure taking pictures of us far away.

Sasaki locked the door behind him and closed all the blinds, then turned out the lights. I looked over to him and he playfully picked me up and carried me upstairs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and planted a kiss on his lips. He chuckled and it soon turned into a french kiss. He laid me down on the foot of the bed and attacked my neck with kisses. "I want to make you feel good tonight.~" Sasaki whispered in my ear. I bit my lip. "Oh? " I flashed a smirk at him. He winked back and placed his hands underneath my shirt and dragged them up my sides and to my bra clasp. Sasaki undid the clasp and threw my bra off to the side. He touched my breast through the cloth of my shirt . He soon pulled off my shirt and threw it to over where my bra was. Sasaki's paints got tighter when he saw my boobs bounce everywhere. He groped my left breast and kicked on my right bud. I let out soft moans and I could feel him poking my thigh. He smirked and sat up. "I have an idea." Sasaki took off his shirt and ripped a pice of it off and tied it over my eyes like a blindfold. I heard him unzip his pants and take them off. He was only left in his boxers. Sasaki took of my pants and rubbed his thumb in my clit through my panties. I moaned and bit my lip. "I want to hear your cute moans~" I stopped biting my lip and moaned louder. I could feel him rub his clothed member on my thigh now. Sasaki felt something wet and smirked. He removed my underwear and I shivered at the cold air hitting my womanhood. He pulled my folds back and rubbed my most sensitive spot.

I moaned and arched my back and tried to make him stop. "S-s-stop...not there..!!" I bit my lip. Sasaki smirked and ripped off another piece of fabric from his t-shirt and tie my hands together. I tried to break them free but it was no use. He continued to rub my sensitive spot. He kneeled down and put my legs over his shoulder. "Ah~your so lewd down here~" I could feel his hot breath on my womanhood. Sasaki licked my womanhood and pushed a finger inside me. I moaned loudly and arched my back again. He added another finger and pushed them in and out of me. "Ahh~ I'm cumming!~" my juices covered his fingers when he pulled them out of me. He took of his boxers and untied my hands, but kepped the blindfold on. He grabbed my wrist and placed it on his chest and slowly moved it downward. I could feel his hard chest then his stomach. "Your turn." He smirked. "My turn for what?" I asked. Sasaki removed my blindfold and I saw his huge cock and smirking face. I blushed and also gave him a smirk. "Alright. ~" I licked his tip and swirled my tongue around it. Sasaki groaned when I swallowed his cock. After a while, he shot his cum in my mouth.

Sasaki moaned and I pushed him down on to the pillows, and went down on him. We both groaned when I started to move up and down on him. He grabbed my waist helping him go deeper and me go quicker. "Ah~there..!~ I moaned when he hit my G-spot. Sasaki changed our positions to where he was over me and I was laying on my back. He thrusts deeper and faster into my G-spot. "Ah~ I'm going to....AH!!" Sasaki moaned and came inside me. I came feeling the warmth inside me. He pulled out and let me lay on his chest. "I love you. I'm so happy were finally married. " "me too. I love you." I whispered before falling asleep.

The next morning, when Sasaki woke up, he noticed wasn't in the bed with him.