Monster

"(F/n)..I like you!" His whole face turned red. "Oh, I like you too. We have been friends since you were nine." I said thinking he was talking about something else. "N-no...I mean I really like you.." We stayed silent for a few seconds until the sound of my stomach killing me destroyed it. "Damn it.." I held my stomach in pain and hunger. "(F/n), are you okay? What's wrong? " He said about to put his arm around me. "N-no! Stay back please!" I said backing up a few steps.

"But why? Tell me what's going on!" He pleaded. I couldn't control my Ghoul eye, I covered it with my hand. "Please, don't follow me.." I quickly ran away from him. My kagune came out on its own as the sent of human came across my nose. A few blocks from where Kaneki and I just were, another Ghoul was devouring a corpse. "G-give me that..." I said grunting in pain. "Like hell I would bit--..?!?!" My kagune went through his body tossing him a side. "I w-warned you.." I attacked the corpse and devoured it's meat. My Kagune went crazy as I swallowed each bite. A few minutes later, foot steps came across the corner and stopped. A thud then came after. I smiled at the human wickedly then relized who it was. "K-kan-eki...?...No..don't look at me!!"

I covered my bloody face from the boy. He fell to his knees in shock after he saw that horrible sight. "Your..a ghoul?" He muttered. "Please forgive me...now that you have seen me for who I really am..I can't live with you anymore. " Those words hurt me so much. I still had my face covered as I cried not letting him see. Kaneki started to cry as well. "No! Please don't go......" He said with shaky hands. I slid my kagune back in and got up. "Good bye, Kaneki." I left him. I raced down town and made it to Anteiku. It was closed. I banged on the door over and over until an old ,an unlocked it. "Hello? Sorry but we're close-..oh, your that girl from before." He gave a warm smile and let me in. "Don't be terrified child. Here at Anteiku, we help out our fellow Ghouls." He gave me a towel to clean the blood off of my hands and face. "T-thank you..." my voice was shaky still. "My, what happened?" He asked handing me a cup of coffee he made. "I-I got hungry...I haven't eaten in weeks...I didn't want him to find out but..he saw me as a monster..."

I said hiding my face. "He just said he liked me...and I show him a MONSTER!!" I clenched my fist. "Is he the fine gentleman you come in here with? The one with the black hair?" He asked. "Yes...Kaneki." I took a sip of coffee. "He's alone now...I mean he has Hide but he lives alone in the house...his mom died when he was ten..damn..I should have never moved in with him and his mother...I wouldn't be hurting so much!" I cried. The old man sighed and gave me a package. "We help out our fellow Ghouls. You can live here with the rest of us, but you have to work here at Anteiku. " He said. I bowed my head in thanks. "But what if kaneki come in here...I wouldn't be able to handle it." I said looking down. "Hm..are good at combat?" He asked. "Um, yes sir, I trained my self." I said. "Good. You can work with Yomo and gather food for us working here. " Just as he said that, a tall man in a big greyish-green jacket walked in through the door." "Ah! Yomo." He nodded and saw me. "Who is this? " He asked. "This is.." "(f/n) (l/n), sir.." I said. "Nice to meet you." He nodded again. "Yomo, she will be helping with you when gathering food for us. And she will be going under your training. " He explained. "Yes sir." And with that, he went upstairs. "Thank you Mr. --.." "Yoshimura." He smiled. I smiled back. "Thank you, Yoshimura."