Lemon 4

My eyes widen big in shock. Sasaki continued to smile and grab my left hand. "I know I haven't been with you as long as Kaneki, but we're basically the same person. " he started. "I want to be with you. I want to protect you. Please, key me stay by your side forever. (F/n)..Will you marry me?" I had a slight blush and a big grin. "Yes!" I squealed. Sasaki placed the ring on my ring finger and I pulled him into a deep kiss. Sasaki rubbed my back and pulled away. "How's your chest?" He asked me. "It doesn't hurt at all." I replied. Sasaki smiled and carried me up to bed. "You rest just for a bit longer,I'm going to take a quick shower and I'll take you out tonight. " He said placing me in the bed. I nodded and laid my head down thinking about where he's going to take me.

I hear the water start running and decided to go in the bathroom with him. He was already in the tub so I decided to take my clothes off and join him. "Wha?! (F-f/n)..." He jumped seeing me behind him, naked. "What's the matter? You've seen me naked before...." I said rubbing his back with a washcloth and soap. "Yeah but.." he stammered. "I came in here because I wanted some fun~" I wrapped my arms around his chest and pressed my front onto his back. His face became redder by the minute. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. I rubbed his chest and teased his nipple. Sasaki jumped at my sudden action and tense up. "See you want some fun too~ Your already hard~ " I smirked. Sasaki became embarrassed by it, but I just moved in front of him and kissed him again. I bit my lip and started to grind on him. "Mmf..." I moaned. Sasaki moaned, too, and placed his head in the crook of my neck and attacked my neck with kisses. He moved down to my collar bone and nibbled on it. I groaned and kept grinding him. Sasaki grabbed and pinched my nipple making me groan even more. He soon moved down to my stomach and sat me on the tub railing. He spread my legs open and licked my clit. I moaned loudly and gripped his hair.

He moaned, vibrating my clit with his voice and slowly pushed two of his fingers inside me. "Ah...Haise..I'm cumming already~" I moaned and my juices covered his fingers. He licked them seductively and we switched places so I was kneeling down in front of him. I licked his balls and teased his tip. "Hah..you always tease~" Haise moaned. "Do you not like it?~" I said stopping from what I was doing. "Eh..uh no I do..." he blushed. I smirked and kissed his tip then pushed more of him in my mouth. "Heh." Sasaki groaned. I could taste the few drops that came out of his cock and let it go. I placed his hard member between my breast and rubbed him up and down his shaft. "Nn~ do you like my tits?~" I asked. Sasaki moaned and groaned. "Y-yes.. you should do this more often~" He joked. I smirked and licked his tip. "Cum already! My arms are getting tired~" I complained. "Just..a little more~ Ah..Hah!" He came all over my face. I licked my lips and washed the rest of it off my face with the water. Sasaki grabbed my arm and sat me on his lap. He slowly pushed me down on him and entered me. I leaned my head back and groaned. "Haise..your touching my womb..~" Sasaki smirked and kissed my neck. "Does it feel good?~ " He asked bitting my ear now. "Hai~ just don't Cum inside my womb...I don't want children." I said. "Agreed." Sasaki nodded and pressed my front against the shower wall and started to pound in me.

"H-harder~ " I moaned. He nodded in agreement and went faster and harder. I moaned louder and bit my lip. "Hah..being connected to you like this is truly bliss~~" Sasaki moaned. "I think I'm going to melt like this~hah..my heads already getting dizzy~" He moaned right in my ear and kissed my neck. "Ah...I'm cumming again...!~" I moaned. Sasaki went faster and harder than earlier. He pulled out a bit till his tip was left inside. He shot hot cum inside me and I came with him. "Hah..I want to stay with you like this..but I know there's another place you liked to be fucked in~ " He pulled out of my vigina and teased my other hole and pushed in. "Ah..tight~" He moaned. He started to move and groan. "Mmf..hit me there~" I moaned. "Oh? So that's your G-spot?" He smirked and pounded harder into that one spot. I'll pound you insanely till you lose your mind~" He licked my ear.