Lemon chapter 2 #3 {unwanted visitor}

"Kaneki-kun~~" I moaned as he went deeper inside me. " Kaneki pounded into my womb now. "Your getting tighter~ do you want me to cum here?~" He asked with a smirk. "N-no..! Not in my womb..!" I said clenching my fists now. "Aw...why not?~" He said trying to hold it back. "I don't want to be pregnant." I said. "You can still come inside..just not in my womb." I said. "Alright." Kaneki pulled him self out a bit until only his tip was still in me. He released him self, as well  I did, too.  He pulled out of me and held me against his chest and sat down in the tub.  Kaneki grabbed my chin and pulled my face to his so he could give me a deep, sweet kiss. Kaneki began to clean off our bodies and then carry me to our bed. As I dried my self off, and Kaneki put on a new pair of clothes, both of our attentions were caught by a door bell ringing. Kaneki finished getting dressed and went down stairs. I quickly got on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and joined him. "Who is it?" Kaneki asked before opening it.

"AMORE! MY SWEET KANEKI!" a loud voice said from behind the door. "....Go away...." Kaneki said and walked over to the couch and picked up his book. "OH DEAR KANEKI! PLEASE LET ME IN!" The voice asked. "I think I've heard that voice before.." I said."Nothing good will happen if you open the door." Kaneki said. "Stop being rude." I said and twist the door nob. A man with purple hair and a colorful suit was at the door way. "Oh..it's you again. " I said remembering his face. "Bonjor! Miss!" He smiled. "You know him?" Kaneki asked. "Not really..we met while I was going to work. He just happened to go to Anteiku that day, too." I said. "Yes, we had a nice conversation, didn't we miss (l/n)?" He put his arm around my shoulder and Kaneki quickly snatched me away from him and held me at his side giving the man an evil glare. "What do you want, Tsukiyama?" Kaneki asked. "Only but to see you my sweet Kaneki!" Tsukiyama said walking in the living room and close the door behind him. "Well, we were having a good time until you showed up....so please leave." Kaneki said pointing to the door.

"Kaneki, you don't have--...." I begun to feel light headed and black out for a bit. "(F/n)?.. (F/n)!" Kaneki caught me before I fell to the floor, waking me up. "Hm?...what happened?" I asked holding my head. "You blacked out for a second. " Kaneki told me. "Oh.." "your probably tired from earlier.  I'll take you to bed." Kaneki picked me up bridle  style and carried me up to bed. After he came back down the stairs, Tsukiyama seemed to still be there. "Hm..that was interesting. Tell me Kaneki, did she go through a change? She smells different than from before." Tsukiyama asked. "She got every bit of human part of her, changed into a ghouls. She also gained three more Kagunes. " Kaneki said. "I see, you might want to talk to Yoshimura about this if it ges worse. Good bye, my sweet Kaneki." He waved and left. Kaneki thought for a moment of what he was talking about.

Later that night, I woke up and went to the bathroom. Kaneki wasn't in the bed so I assumed he was still down stairs. After I got done, I looked in the mirror and noticed my shoulders were bruise. I lightly touched them and hissed at the pain. "So..this is what happens if I don't keep you happy......." I muttered to myself.