What's going to happen?

Sasaki's alarm on his phone went off around 4 in the morning. I rubbed my eyes and tried to turn it off, but I couldn't figure out his password and just threw it at the wall. Sasaki didn't wake up at all so I decided to get out of his bed and go through his closet to find some clothes. I took one of his button ups and I'm guessing was his boxers, but they looked like shorts on me. I wrote a note and put it on his bed side table so he would see it when he woke up. I opened his window, witch was on the second floor, and jumped out of it.

Sasaki finally woken up around 6, and noticed his phone across the room with a broken screen. He picked it up and sighed, putting it on his table. He also noticed the note and picked it up.

I went back to the CCG so I wouldn't get caught. Also, I took some of your clothes so don't be surprised.
P.S. your phone alarm is annoying....
-(F/n)

Sasaki chuckled to him self. He noticed his window was opened too. He got ready for work and left the house when the others got back. I sat in my cell thinking about last night and had a slight smile, but it faded away into quivering lips. I held my knees to my chest and hid my face in them. Tears poured from my eyes and I started to curse myself. "Baka! I've betrayed Kaneki! But,did I really? It's still kaneki....I think.." I thought about it for hours. Sasaki found me in the corner of my cell, curled into a ball. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked anxiously. I lifted my head slightly but still continued to look at the ground. "I..betrayed him." I muttered. "Your talking about Kaneki...aren't you." He said. I nodded slightly and he placed his hands on my shoulders. "If you really think about it, we're the same person. He torments me every night. Him and you..." I looked him in the eye now and tilted my head to show him I was confused. "Kaneki constantly yells at me for touching you and asks me to give him his body back." My eye widen. "And your there too..the old you with (h/c) hair, before the change. But he wants you.. he really worries about you." I started to cry again and hug his neck. "I'm okay..Kaneki. I'm okay!" I cried. Sasaki wrapped his arms around me. Sasaki got an email in his work phone and checked it. "I need to go." He said putting it back in his pocket. I let go of him and stayed sitting. He rubbed my cheeks with his thumb and cupped my face in his palms. "I'll see you later, alright?" I nodded and he press his lips to mine and left. I sat on the bed and closed my eyes to get some more sleep.

Sasaki went Amira's office like it said to do in the email. "Yes, sir.." He said a bit nervous. "Your squad will be leaving tonight with ours. We're planning to attack the Tsukiyama family." Amira instructed. Sasaki bowed in agreement. "Oh, and that ghoul...I'm hoping for a new Quinque by the end of this week...her last surgery will be tomorrow." Sasaki's eyes widen. "You mean..she's going to be dead by the time we get back?" He asked. Amira nodded. "That's not a problem is it?" He asked. "N-no..." "Good, until tonight, your done for the day. Go home." Sasaki bowed and left. He informed his squad and made his way to my cell. when he got in, he noticed I was asleep and closed the door behind him. He sat on his knees beside my bed and felt his face get red and tight. He tried to hold back his crying, but a few made there way to his cheeks anyways. I was woken up by his sobbing and dragged my fingers through his hair. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting up. He wrapped his arms around my back and buried his face in my chest. "What happened?" I asked again. "No..." he shook his head and kept crying. I was confused about what he was doing or why he was even crying in the first place. "Haise? Tell me." I said. "Only if you let me lay down with you." He muttered. I nodded and let him scoot onto the bed. I rested my head on his chest and he held me close. "I am leaving tonight. My squad has a mission with the others." Sasaki began to explain. "And that's bad?" I said. "No..the thing that's bad is what's going to happen while I'm gone.." "what's going to happen?"