||Mike Dirnt (Green Day) #1||

(I'm guess I'll just keep doing random updates until I get a request or something XD enjoy!)

||Emery's POV||

"Mike, seriously! Come on! You're gonna be late!" I yelled up the stairs.

God, I swear this guy would always be late if I wasn't around.

"I'm coming!" He replied, jumping down the same flight of stairs.

Mike and the guys had another show at Gilman's, and we only had about ten minutes to get there. The bar was twenty minutes away.

"I swear to God, where would you be without me?" I laughed, walking outside to watch him load my Volkswagen Bus.(I've always wanted one of these!)

"At Gilman's," he snickered, hopping in the drivers seat, waiting for me to follow.

"Yeah right! Fuck you!" I giggled, taking his hand in mine, while he backed up and out of my driveway and headed for the freeway.

It wasn't my fault that he decided to sit there and watch me get ready, while forgetting to himself.

We'd been dating for almost 7 months now, a fucking great seven months. John, the old drummer in Sweet Children, introduced me at one of their first shows at Gilman's. I'd seen him there before, but never had the courage to go talk to him.

We talked for a month or so and then he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. It was all still strange for me. I was only 17, and he was my first boyfriend. The boys were a lot older of course, but I still felt so much older since I'd been around them. Not to mention, Billie and John were my best friends, and even Tré was fucking awesome.

He was replacing John because he decided he wanted to go to college. What a waste... Why be stuck in school for four more years? Wasn't high school bad enough for them?

We surprisingly sped pretty quickly down the highway, only hitting a small amount of the traffic heading in and out of San Francisco. God, I loved that place.

Haight and Ashbury felt like home even though most of it was mostly retired from the 70s.

Billie always teased me about how I was born in the wrong decade, and how I should be dating John Paul Jones now, instead of the soon to be Hall of Famer, Mike Pritchard, or Dirnt or whatever.

If only he believed in the band like I did. Green Day was gonna make it far, that was there new name. It was supposedly about smoking weed and being high all day. So pretty much summed them up.

We finally made it to Gilman's, surprisingly with a little time to spare.

"You gonna stay for the show?" Mike asked, pulling his bass out of the trunk and handing it to me so he could carry the amp.

"If ya want me to," I confirmed, smiling at him before he walked over to me.

"You know you're the best right?" He murmured, kissing my forehead, making my whole face turn red.

"Now I do."

He chuckled and pulled me in for a kiss that ended when Billie walked out the backdoor and whistled at us.

"Ohhhh! Michael! Getting some action I see," Billie smirked, as I gave him the bird and we walked inside the bar.

The whole place wasn't the cleanest or best smelling or even the best quality but this is were we grew up. Where we learned the passion for punk rock we had today.

Operation Ivy was just finishing their set, and everyone was still moshing throughout the bar so I knew I'd never make it there if I tried.

As the guys started to set up their equipment, Mike came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm so happy you're so cool about this," he whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"When we first started playing here, I had a girl named Jess. Long story short, she hated this place and I pretty much wasn't aloud to play here. And that's why she's gone."

"Oh come on. You really think I'm that much of a pushover? Mike Pritchard! You aren't aloud to play your set, come on!" I teased, pulling his hand to walk out of the place.

"Ha ha you're so funny."

"You know it," I murmured, kissing him sweetly on the lips again before they went on.

As Mike pulled the bass strap over his shoulder, I knew I'd never stop being in this position. Backstage at one of his concerts.

He turned to walk out, but quickly sped up to me once again, kissing me with passion.

"I love you," he whispered, holding my cheeks with his hands as he ran out to perform.

And at that moment, I knew I loved him too.