||Slash (Guns n Roses) #1||

(Again...Mostly for myself cx This is gonna be a part 2 to my Axl Rose one shot, so I'd suggest reading that one first! Enjoy!)

||Piper's POV||

"And that's total bullshit by the way, you don't deserve the way he treats you. You never have and you never will," Saul murmured, putting his big hands on my cheek and kissed my forehead.

I didn't know how I was gonna get through this, but I knew I'd try. Axl needed me and as must as I hated to say it, I needed him. He was the only person who ever made me feel alive and I was addicted to it.

Whatever I did, Axl was always the first thought in my head. How would this decision affect him?

The only thing I knew is that I loved him, and I wouldn't give up trying to help him through this, even if it meant hurting myself in the process.

"I'm not gonna leave, Saul. He needs me."

"Yeah but you don't need him. All he does is hurt you, Pips. I can't sit here and clean you up all the time. You need to get away from him," he said quietly, looking into my eyes with something that looked like he had a longing for something.

"I never asked you to clean me up," I murmured, jumping down of the sink before turning to the door and being grabbed by the guitarist.

"But you know I will anyway. You act like I do things like this to be nice or something. I care... That's why I do this," he whispered, before leaning down and connecting my lips with his.

It was rough and passionate and I never wanted it to stop, but he pulled away.

"I do these things because I know you won't leave him. If you're with me, you won't. You just won't be with him."

"Saul, I can't... Why couldn't you do this sooner? I would've known and we could've been together, but I'm with Axl. He needs me," I breathed, tears forming in my eyes.

"You act like he's the only one who fucking needs ya! I fucking need ya, Piper! For years I've watched him treat you like his bitch, but is that what you want?! To be treated like a fucking dog?!" He yelled, his grip on my forearms tightening.

"What the hell am I supposed to do, Saul?! He's gonna fucking kill himself!" I screamed, breaking down in his arms, which were the only things holding me up.

"Just leave him, Piper," he murmured, lifting me by the waist and setting me back on the counter, "And don't yell. The cut on your face bleeds more when you make big expressions," he said softly, dabbing my cheek with a wet paper towel, slowly making his way up to my lips.

He stared for a while, until I leaned his copying his action from before.

He moved in between my legs, touching me where it felt right, where it felt best until he pulled away once again.

"I can't see you hurt anymore," he whispered, hugged me like if he let go, I'd run away, but I knew I couldn't now.

I'd always be around these guys even if I didn't want to. I just didn't know who I'd end up being with.

(Yeah... Slash is a sweetheart, or that's how I imagine him to be anyway... I hope you guys enjoyed it and request!)