||Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day) #1||

Enjoy :) and please request!

||Bailey's POV||

I watched in horror as Billie screamed at the crowd, this was the peak I was talking about. But he never listened.

Mike and Tré looked over at me, the fear in their eyes was like the fear in mine, watching as Beej made sure everyone knew that he wasn't "fucking Justin Bieber, you mother fuckers!"

One minute, just those two words seemed to be destroying Billie Joe in front of millions.

I stood backstage with Mike's wife, Brittany, as she watched with wide eyes like the rest of us.

"Oh my god," she murmured, putting her hand over her mouth. We were watching the person we'd known for years break down in front of us. I know Mike or Jason would've tried to stop him, but he had a fucking guitar in his hands, and for a man so skinny and small, he knew how to hit.

Time went by and Billie decided to smash his guitar into pieces as Mike followed, trying to make it look as if it were planned. He stomped off stage with the rest of Green Day behind him, as he pushed past me, earning strange looks from all the crew and the rest of us.

"What the hell was that dude!?" Mike yelled, even though he knew exactly what it was. Billie did too.

"Can I talk to him guys?" I asked quietly, turning away all of them, before walking over to Billie Joe, whose head was against a wall.

"What did I do, Bai?" He said shakily. He was about to have a panic attack, I could see it in his eyes.

"Billie just breathe for me. Everything's gonna be okay."

He slid down against that wall, and I sat next to him, moving his head so it was laying on my shoulder.

"Baby, you need to go," I whispered, tears running down my face. Out of all the years we'd been together and done drugs and drank together, I never thought I'd have this moment with him.

"I let everyone down," he cried, as I pulled him closer to me.

"You didn't. You never will. By doing this, you will show them how strong you are, how you admitted you have a problem. You just need to get better Billie Joe."

We sat there for a while and made plans. We cried and talked. The boys even came back, and we told them everything. Green Day would go on hiatus for a year or two, but it was for the best.

In years to come Billie would achieve so much more than he thought he could with a bottle in his hand.

That night at iHeart Radio was his breaking point, but who knew he'd be stronger than ever before after that.

(I'd never seen a one shot about this so I decided to try and write one. It sucks but I kinda like it :) request!)