||Josh Dun (TØP) #1||

(This one shot is probably more for me than anyone else, just gonna be honest cx But it's also pretty stupid so yeah...enjoy!)

||Paxton's POV||

It was Christmas morning as I jumped on the bed, trying to get Josh awake from his sleeping state.

It was my favorite time of the year, and it'd be the first Christmas spent with Josh.

"Jossshhhhhhh! Get up!!!! The parade is on and presents and coffee and food!!" I yelled, flopping done on his stomach, making him groan.

"Pax, I get it. It's Christmas, but I'm tried. Can't we do it tomorrow?" He muttered, pulling me down on top of him like I was his stuffed animal he couldn't sleep without.

I whined, pausing for a while until I got an idea and I sat up a little bit.

"Fine then. I'll go downstairs and have Christmas alone, but you're not getting your present until tomorrow," I seductively whispered, making his eyes widened as he stared back up at me.

"You wouldn't..."

"Don't test me."

He moaned loudly, staring to sit up to stretch as I jumped off him with a hold on his arm.

"Come on, Josh! Come on!" I begged as he still took his merry old time.

"I'll invite Tyler and Jenna over if you wake up fast enough," I countered, making him jump out of bed and pick me up, swiftly running to the living room where the Christmas tree was set up.

Josh and Tyler's hidden love was real everyone. They just showed it in different ways.

"I'll call them right now!" He exclaimed, pulling out his phone and hitting speed dial. Yes...Josh has Tyler on speed dial. He didn't even have me on speed dial!

I laughed as he walked in the other room to talk and I went and turned on the Macy's Day Parade, which was also a kickass Green Day song.

I know it's kind of old school but it reminds me of when I was a kid and stuff. I'd always watch it with my parents, amazed at all the floats and the dancers.

I flipped on the coffee maker and started making a fresh brew when I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist.

"They'll be here in few," he yawned, after kissing my neck and picking up the pitcher full of coffee.

"Don't drink it all, it's for everyone. I'll make breakfast later," I yawned because of him, blushing from the little ounce of affection.

"You're cute when you blush," he smirked, taking a sip of coffee and taking a drink right as the door opened.

"Josh, you're out of the band!" Tyler's voice echoed through the room as Josh spit out his coffee and ran to the front room, telling him that he was out.

"The hell, Josh!" I laughed, stepping over the puddle and running in to give Jenna a hug.

"Nice to see ya Jen!"

"You too Pax. These boys.." She laughed, watching them embrace like no one had before.

"Sometimes I wonder if he's my boyfriend or Tyler's," I smirk, making Tyler pull away and run up to me.

"Hey Pax, sorry to steal your boyfriend. I just need some love and affection from him sometimes too."

"I totally get it," I giggled, leading everyone to the kitchen and living room for coffee and the parade.

(This was probably more of a Tyler/Josh one shot but eh what the hell? Getting in the holiday spirit :) request if ya want one!)