||Don Henley (The Eagles) #1 Part 1||

(I've never seen a Don Henley one shot before... Hell I've never seen an Eagles one shot before but I love them. I love him... Ah fangirling over people 4x your age, what a life I have. Enjoy cx)

||Cynthia's POV||

"It's something that you can't do forever yknow. This isn't a lifetimes career yknow.." Don said as we all sat backstage after one of their shows, talking to an interviewer.

"It's not?" Glenn said in awe as the guys and I chuckled up. I never really came to these things, Don was always too scared to bring me. He thought that I'd get lost or I'd get anxiety from the crowds of people, which wasn't wrong.

I just hadn't seen him in forever, I had to see him at least once this year. I mean hell, the Eagles were the biggest they ever had been now. There was no time for staying at home with the wife, or girlfriend in my case, and watch the TV. They all knew this, some of them liked it this way, others like Don personally hated it. I never thought I could effect anyone that way, he told me so.

I was sitting in between Joe, who was high out of his mind, and Randy, who was lying upside down. They always knew how to make ya feel comfortable.

"What about this lady?" The interviewer gestured over to me, making my face go red as everyone laughed.

"What do ya mean? She's in the band!" Joe exclaimed, throwing a shoulder over my arm and pulled me into a sarcastic bear hug.

"Yeah, I play the triangle," I joked, making them all smile.

"Nah, she's Don's. But what a shame we all can't share," Glenn smirked, earning a look of proudness for Don.

"Ah so she's your wife?"

"Nope, not yet anyways," he answered simply, giving them just the minor details of what they needed to know. This was apparently going into Rolling Stone. He hated people knowing his whole life story. He liked his privacy just as much as anyone else.

"But people are always saying things to me like, 'You're a normal person!'. And I always say 'of course'!" Glenn said, connecting the subjects. "Like the fans think it's weird that we have lives, that some of us have girlfriends like Cyn."

"We're just probably a little more world-wise, yknow. We probably have a little less innocents than they do. But yknow, I eat, I sleep, I fall in love, I fall out of love, I work. I do pretty much the same thing," Don added, looking towards me and smiled.  

That interview continued for a while more until Rolling Stone finally got their dose of one of the biggest bands in America. Then it was time to get back on the road.

"It was awesome seeing you again kiddo," Don Felder smiled, as we walked outside to their tour bus. They had to be in San Francisco by the morning and they had a drive.

"You too, Felder. Please be safe," I said softly, hugging him. It was funny I was about 3 inches shorter than all of them and they were like giants to me.

"Catch ya later buttercup," Joe slurred, pulling me into a bear hug.

"Bye Joe, try to remember that second one," I laughed referring to one of the questions he was asked during the interview. Aw the man was always too stoned to know what was going on.

"Cynthia," Randy smiled, giving me a soft smile and embrace.

"See ya soon, Randy. Tell your kids I'll be sure to send them their Christmas presents in the mail. UPS has been hectic from the holiday season."

"Will do. See you soon, kid."

Los Angles was getting colder by each day of this frosty January. It was weird. California never changed weather, it was usually the same all year round.

"Bye babe," Glenn joked, hugged me. He was always the flirt. He'd always do little things that he'd make seem so much more. Probably just to piss of Don to be honest.

"Bye, don't piss him off to much," I said quietly as I looked at Don's, whose eyes narrowed at the sight of us hugging.

"I can't make promises," he softly smiled, brushing my arm as he walked on to the bus, leaving Don and I alone outside.

"So how many more months," I murmured as I slowly walked over to him, crossing my arms, trying to shield the cold.

"Three. At least we aren't going to Europe this time," he said slowly, stepping even closer.

"I miss you so much," I whispered, as he pulled me into him but body instantly feeling warmer.

I could feel the tears in my eyes for having to say another goodbye.

"How're things at home?" He murmured, rocking us back and forth. It must've been a sight to see. Probably confused some.

"Okay, same old, same old. Jackson doesn't stop but it's peaceful sometimes." Don, Glenn, and I lived together in a apartment in Los Angeles, and under us lived a musician named Jackson Browne. Every morning he'd wake up and write songs, play each melody forty times, stop to drink some tea, a start up again forty times more. It was soothing though.

"Ha he's defiantly something," Don answered quietly, as we stared into each other's eyes. What a beautiful blue his were.

"Don just kiss her already! We have to go!" Joe yelled from the bus, making us jump.

"Motherfu-," Don muttered, making me giggle, although tears were threatening to spill.

"You were great tonight," I said, as I felt his hand grab my cold one.

"And you were beautiful," he murmured, leaning in so our noses were touching.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," I whispered, looking down as a tear slid down my cheek.

"I know, three months, that's it."

"Don Henley, get your ass in here!" Glenn screamed, making me jumped again.

"I love you," he whispered, taking my face in his hands as I put my hands on top of his.

"Please don't go," I whispered, not being able to hold back my emotions.

"I'll be back soon, please wait for me," he said, kissing my forehead and pulling away leaving me back in a total chill.

I didn't even look as the bus pulled away, I just snuck to my knees on to the cement and crying. I knew my Don Henley would be back soon. I just didn't know if I could last that long.

(Alrighty... I don't knowing if I'm the only one who liked Don Henley or anything so yeah... Some people may not even get why, just watch the Eagles documentary. I think you may start to understand.)