||Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam) #1 Part 2||

(Here's a part 2 requested by GigiRJ !! I know I got some facts wrong on the last one and I'm truly sorry! I'll try and clear it up on this one! I hope you enjoy!)

||Gisele's POV||

Well, I guess you could say that Eddie didn't exactly live up to what he said he was going to do when we got home, but it was just as special. A little tease was all he was, scratch that. It was what we both were, and I think that was one of the reasons we loved each other so much.

Eddie parked the car outside on the driveway to our small condo as we both got out, and walked to the doorway.

I didn't exactly know what to say. I thought he was mad, but I thought I could at least try.

"Hey, uh... You hungry?" I asked quietly, throwing my bag onto the counter.

I looked at his face, watching a permeant smirk form and his arms cross.

"I'm guess that's a 'no'," I murmured, grabbing a soda out of the fridge.

"You're such a fucking tease, you know that?" He chuckled as I took a seat on the couch.

"What? Because I want to meet my hero who just so happens to flirt with me and I play along, I'm a... Oh...." I stopped, as Eddie started to laugh and flopped down next to me, putting a hand on my knee.

"You're too innocent, I swear," he said, still smiling.

"Why do you guys hate each other anyways?"

"We don't. He just doesn't like the band, says we got too commercial too fast. It's an act. People thinks that how we are to each other. Sometimes it's just fun to play along, especially if he starts flirting with my girl," he said, throwing an arm over my shoulder making me smile.

"So was that payback or something?" I asked, obviously wanting to know more.

"What would it be payback for?"

"I don't know... Have you ever flirted with Courtney Love?" I questioned, right as he took a drink of my Pepsi. He suddenly started choking and spit the soda all over the living room.

He continued to crack up, ending up on his side while I sat there, totally confused.

"Umm, Eddie? You good?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah...yeah. That was....really funny though," he coughed, chuckling a few times and even wiping a couple tears from his eyes.

"Alrighty then... Well uh, have you?" He almost started laughing again but quickly contained it, giving a full smiled response.

"No way."

"Oh, cool.." I murmured. I mean what was I supposed to say to that? This whole thing was awkward. I just wish I would've know about their 'rivalry' before so I could of known.

"Hey... Look, I mean I know you didn't exactly get to meet them and stuff... So... I'll call Kurt up and see if we can go to lunch tomorrow. My treat. I know they're your heroes and all. I guess I could deal with them for an afternoon," he said sarcastically, before giving me a sweet kiss on the forehead and getting up to use the phone.

Even though that'd be my only time ever hanging out with Kurt, I could honestly say that he was one of the nicest guys ever. He died a couple months after that from apparent suicide. I've never gotten over that, and I don't think Eddie has either, strangely.

I think it was one of those things were you lose a friend but you want to act like you're fine, even if it kills you slowly inside.

It's now been almost twenty years since then and even with on and off relationships with each other during the years, we've been married for almost nine of them.

Pearl Jam has become one of the biggest rock bands out there, and are even still touring to this day.

And I can truly say that Eddie Vedder was the only one ever for me.

(Alrighty! Part 2! I don't think I've ever written an ending like that but idk... I hope you enjoyed, and like I say every one shot, I'm sorry if it sucks... I don't have selfconfidence... Well yeah... Umm QnA? Maybe? What do you think?)