||Duff McKagan (Guns n Roses) #1||

(For xoxNirvanaxox !! Thanks so much for the wait and I'm sorry it took so long :) your Dave Grohl one will be out next. Enjoy:))

||Harmony's POV||

"Duffff...." I whined, laying across his lap watching the T.V. It was one of those days where it was too hot to do anything and everyone was miserable.

"Whatttttt.." he teased, copying me back as he looked down at me and smiled.

"I'm bored," I muttered, turning over on my back, still on top of his legs.

"I know babe. It's too hot to do anything though."

I sighed and snuggled back into him, trying to think of something to do.

"We can have a lemonade stand?" I pondered, feeling him shrug. It'd be too hot standing out there anyways. Especially with no air and or costumers. It, once again, was too hot.

"How about.... we go to Axl's house? He has a pool," I tried, as he once again shrugged, giving an answer.

"He has a pool and also some whores," he muttered, rubbing my shoulder.

"What can we do?" I said, thinking out loud to myself.

I finally came up with an idea before I popped up, of course right as Duff was as well, and we hit heads.

"Fuck..." he mumbled, rubbing his nose from the impact of my forehead.

"Sorry babe, but I have a fucking good idea!" I exclaimed, kissing the tip of his nose before running upstairs to pack. It felt as though I was a bit stupid for not thinking of this before but I didn't care. At least we'd be fucking doing something fun.

I heard Duff walk up two the second floor, following me obviously confused.

"Harmony...What are you getting yourself into?" he asked, before walking into our room to see me going through one of my drawers. I quickly got up, getting a burst of energy even in the hot weather, and jumped hugging onto him, almost like a monkey.

"Duffy! Let's go to the beach!" I yelled, excitedly as he tried to hold onto me the best he could from the sudden surprise attack on him. He started to laugh and set me down, thinking I was like a windup toy coming undone.

"Will you calm down?" he laughed, holding my shoulders as if he were to let go, I'd bounce off the walls. I nodded furiously making him laughing and say yes before I kissed him hard, and ran into the laundry room to grab a beach bag.

After a good twenty minutes of getting everything we needed, we soon piled up into his Jeep and went off down the Pacific Coast Highway. We played stupid license plate games and 'Name That Song' during the hour or so drive there but I was too excited to even notice. I'd been forever since I'd last been to the beach and I was ready.

As we finally pulled into the parking lot, I couldn't keep my happiness in.

"I'm sooo fucking excited! Duff! We gotta swim and play tag and play games!" I smiled, sounding like a five year old, making him laugh.

"We'll do it all," he promised, turning off the engine, finally getting me permission to get out of the car.

I ran to the trunk where our beach equipment was and looked around at the scenery.

The beach was pretty much empty except for a few groups of teenagers and a family or two.

I was literally jumping up and down as Duff picked up a bag out of the trunk and locked the car.

"I don't think you're excited," he chuckled sarcastically, watching me dancing stupidly in front of him on the walk to the water.

As I pretty much ran in front of him the whole way, once we finally got a spot, I took off my bathing suit cover, leaving me in my swimsuit, way ahead of Duff.

"Duff..." I said quietly, making him look up at the sudden change of mood.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I'm sorry that I dragged you out here..." I really did feel bad. I felt like I just made him drive down here. Plus he just carried my bags...

"Are you kidding me? This is great! I'm happy you had the idea, and seeing you so jumpy and excited is all worth it, my dear," he reassured, kissing the top of my forehead after pulling me into a hug.

"I'm glad... I bet you twenty bucks that one of those teenagers will ask you for an autograph or picture," I added, looking at one of the groups of kids staring at us embracing.

"I wouldn't be surprised," he sighed sarcastically, flipping his hair dramatically with his hand. "Why are they so obsessed with me?"

"I don't know, Duff," I laughed, grabbing onto his hand and running to the shore, feeling the cold water hit my feet.

"On a day like this, I'd expect the water to be warmer," I said, feeling goosebumps travel to my arms. It felt nice after the previous heat though.

"You just gotta get used to it," he said shyly, before suddenly jumping and tackling me into the water, getting me soaked.

"Michael Anthony McKagan... You're a dead man," I threatened, wiping the sand off my stomach and arms, and grabbing a big glob of wet sand to throw.

Thus started the McKagan annual "Beach Battle" which continued a long time and even to this day, Duff won't admit it, but I've won.

(Hey guys! Alright so here your first one! The Dave one will be out tomorrow because I wrote it in Maths and I left it in my notebook. It'll be up towards dinner time [6:00 pacific western] for me anyways. Thanks guys!)