||Travis Barker (Blink-182) #1||

(For bloodyroadtojoy !! This is one of three that will be out soon for ya! I'm sorry it took so long but I hope you enjoy! I'm excited, this is my first Blink one! I loved them so much, so here's your holiday [jk that was stupid] Enjoy :))

||Catalina's POV||

"Mark, come on!" I begged, following my brother around the basement as he packed up all the equipment he needed for this next show.

"Catalina, do you not know what no means?" he shot back, walking up the small flight of stairs with me still on his tail.

"Hey! I'm tough. I can hold my own! I just want to here you guys play! I haven't even met the other guys yet. That's kinda fucked up if you ask me."

My brother was in a band that was slowly getting more and more popular throughout the city. They branded themselves the genre of pop-punk and were so close to getting a record deal. Me, being the little sister, wasn't aloud to butt in on what he was doing, but I wanted to see.

He and I grew up on the same type of music and even listened to the type then. He knew I'd enjoy whatever they did, but I had no idea why I couldn't meet the others or see one of their shows.

"It's not fucked up because you'll embarrass me," he muttered, putting his things in the trunk.

"Mark. One show. That's all I'm asking for," I promised, putting both of my hands on his shoulders even though he was a good seven inches taller than me. He sighed, rubbing his face with his hand before pointing a finger at me.

"One show. That's it. You're not drinking or smoking anything, and you can meet the guys... If you won't be annoying," he stated, making me nod rapidly, before I cheered and hopped in the car.

"I hope you know I'm getting payback," he claimed, starting up the engine and pulling out of the driveway.

"I wouldn't expect it any other way."

Mark was a year and a half older than me and still treated me like I was five. He was overprotective and a jerk sometimes but overall he was a good brother.

Some people think overprotectiveness is adorable, I just find it annoying.

We blasted some of the Clash before getting on to the freeway, and heading to the club. I'd been in there once or twice about a couple months ago and it was cool, just always crowded. I couldn't wait to see how many more people there would be tonight for them.

"Mark, what's the big deal anyway? Am I never not cool around your friends?"

"No just... These guys know about you and you know nothing about them," he answered sheepishly.

What does that even mean? Before I could beat myself up trying to figure out it out, Mark pulled into a parking space and turned off the car.

"Remember what I said?"

"Don't drink, don't smoke, don't be annoying," I smirked, repeating what he'd told me earlier. I was pumped, I was excited. I'd barely even heard him sing before, other than when he was in the shower of course.

I was a little nervous to meet the others, but I figured it wouldn't be that bad of they were like all of his other friends.

He handed me his amp and watched my arms as they dropped, instantly feeling the weight.

"You're tough, you can hold your own," he mimicked, throwing his guitar case over his shoulder and shut the trunk.

"Fuck you," I muttered, lugging the amp as far as I could before I set it on the ground once more. I could've gotten it in there, probably not before their set started though. I huffed about to try and heave it up again before I saw a tattooed hand wrap around the handle and pick it up, gently brushing mine in the process, making sparks fly.

I slowly looked up to see a guy about my brother's age or so with a Mohawk and tattoos almost everywhere. He was my brother's height as well and he smirked down at me with this look I couldn't quite read.

"I didn't think Mark would give you the heaviest thing to carry," he chuckled, his voice smooth as I still stared up at him in amazement. I'd never seen someone so badass really. He just gave off that vibe like he could kill anyone with a punch. It was irresistible to me.

"Not much for words? Well, that's alright. I'm planning on getting to know you a lot better anyways," he smirked, cupping my chin with his spare hand before walking past me and inside the club, before I scrabbled after him.

Was he in the band? How come I didn't know these guys already? Is he what Mark was worried about?

I sped inside the club, just barely seeing him walk threw a door that I guessed led to the backstage. I took a deep breath and smoothed out my shirt before going inside the door where my brother and the others sat.

"Cat, you were supposed to get the amp," he teased, making my face go red, as I looked around for the man.

"Who- where'd he go?" I murmured, searching the room with my eyes, before I felt a hand on the small of my band and a body standing next to me.

"Who?" he smirked, setting down the amp in front of me like I'd just set it down. "You're pretty strong there."

"Cat, that's Travis. Travis, Catalina," Mark said, his eyes narrowing at the so-called Travis' hand but he didn't say anything.

"We met outside," he smirked, looking at me with amusement. He knew what he was doing and I'd known him two minutes.

"Alright... And Cat, this is Tom," he introduced, referring to the tall guy next to him. I smiled and nodded, still feeling the electricity coming from his finger tips.

"Well we need to have a sound check so we'll see ya after the show, Cat," Tom said kindly, walking out to the stage with their stuff while Travis stayed back for a second.

"I want you in that closet after the show. If you think your face is red now.." he whispered in my ear, making goosebumps form on my neck and arms.

He picked up a set of drumsticks before turning to me and shaking his head with a chuckle.

"If only I knew Mark's sister was hot."

(Here we go! Idk about this one but I hope you enjoy it! Mike Dirnt from Green Day replied to me on Instagram today and I cried... So yeah... Pretty much the highlight of my life)