||Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen) #1||

(For mrsvanhalen!! So sorry this took forever but here it is! Also thank you all for 20K reads and almost 1000 votes! That's literally fucking insane that so many of you like my crappy shit and it warms up heart. I really love doing this for all of you no matter how much I procrastinate or get writers block. Making you all happy is the highlight of my days atm and I'm so happy that you guys are liking it. Anyways sorry for that paragraph but I hope you enjoy this and thanks so much for requesting :))

||Arsen's POV||

It was another typical night in the Van Halen household. The boys were getting shitfaced while I babied them to make sure they didn't hurt themselves. I was such a good friend.

They were pretty fun to be around when drunk truth be told and even though I wasn't that big of a drinker, I'd always have a few with them just to try and let loose as much as they did but it usually never worked. That kind of lifestyle wasn't for me but I had no problem being around it.

Eddie and Alex were currently seeing which of the brothers could chug more out of a funnel while David and Michael were pretty much just drinking from the bottle while talking to me. It was crazy how well they could take alcohol. Like the hangovers would probably only last for a half an hour the next morning. It was insane how experienced they were but at the same time, I really wasn't surprised. Them being in a big band now meant parties every other night and in the nights in between, a party by themselves. 

The parties were usually really fun especially because of all the famous people that'd randomly show up. Like last time Richard Gere showed up backstage for no reason. I had no problem with it though. He was a total babe and that accent just made me weak in the knees. I almost went home with him too but Eddie had pulled me back and told me that he was bad news. I wasn't really sure who to believe, but he was my best friend and it seemed to piss him off.

I almost wished I would've done it but I can't even bring it up anymore with Eddie changing the subject. I had no idea it pissed him off that much. 

It had come to the point where when the boys were drunk, they pretty much just acted normally except it was really getting Eddie tonight.

"Dude!" he yelled as Alex downed a whole pint in one swallow. It was actually pretty impressive. 

"Pace yourselves boys," I giggled, watching as Eddie gave me a big toothy grin like a kid on Halloween. It was adorable it really was. I was still getting used to having to put my feelings away for him. I mean we all have that one friend who we immediately fall in love with but you're just friend-zoned and that's okay but it's just hard trying to not be attracted to them yknow.

Like with Eddie, we slept with groupies almost every other night and for a long while, it bothered me and it still kind of did but I was way better about it then. It just sucked because he was so protective. Like with Richard Gere, one night stands were a no no for me with him around. It was a little hypocritical but I knew everything had their reasons and he'd tell me soon enough. 

"The kids gonna want to die tomorrow morning," David chuckled, taking another swig out of his bottle. He was probably the most lightweight out of all of them so when he drank, he drank for a reason. And that made me the hangover nurse. 

"Actions have consequences," I added, making Michael roll his eyes jokingly. 

"You sound like my mother."

"Someone needs to put you boys in line and so far, I'm the only girl who's stuck around long enough," I teased, pushing his shoulder a little bit, making him rub it like it hurt.

We continued small talk for a bit until the clock had struck two in the morning and the brothers were now trying to chug liters at a time.

"Alright, alright. That's enough for tonight. You boys are gonna be dead in the morning," I laughing, taking away the bottle of Jack Daniels Eddie had in his hand.

"Oh come on!" Alex exclaimed as he took the funnel out of his mouth. 

"You're gonna thank me in the morning," I assured him as I helped Eddie stand up before he started to sway a little. "Come on, sweetheart. I'll get ya to bed."

I hung one of his arm over my shoulder as I half-drug him to his bedroom which of course just had to be at the end of the hallway.

"You smell good," he giggled drunkenly, as he smelled my hair and started twirling it around his finger. 

I chuckled under my breath and continued leading him down the hallway until something happened that I wasn't ready for. He started sloppily kissing down my neck, making me stop in the middle of the way in shock. I knew he was drunk and I knew he wouldn't remember any of this in the morning but it felt so good like he finally liked me back. 

I quickly snapped out of it and started back down the hall. "Come on now Eddie. Let's get you into bed."

"Let's get you into bed," he laughed, tugging at my shirt as he got to his door. It was like the hardest thing I'd had to do in my life. I was loving it but at the same time, I knew he didn't realize what he was doing. I hated this.

I opened the door and led him over to the bed where I sat him down to take his whiskey-stained t shirt off. 

"Come on Ar. I love you," he whined once he tried to undress me like I did him. That left me in more shock than I was in the hall. He didn't mean that. He was wasted. No one told the truth when they were drunk. But some people also told everything that they usually wouldn't admit. 

"No you don't. You're drunk," I told him firmly, trying to make myself believe it more than himself. Once I got him to lay down and relax from trying to get me undressed, I started heading for the living room until he grabbed my wrist. 

"Stay with me?" he pouted, a hint of hope in his voice. He was such a clingy drunk, not that I minded it though.

"Eddie-"

"I'm not gonna do nothing. Just sleep here," he slurred, pointing to the bare stop next to him.

I stood there for a second wondering what I should've done but realized that that might be my only time ever being that close to him so I told the advantage.

I slipped under the covers with him, immediately feeling his arm wrap around my middle and his breath on my neck.

"I love you Arsen," he said yawning before almost instantly passing out cold. Half of me hoped that he remembered this in the morning and was being truthful and the other half was just hoping that I woke up before him so I wouldn't give him the wrong idea.

But when morning came and the sun peaked through the windows, I found out that he was the truthful drunk, the one who told everyone everything that he normally wouldn't tell anyone and it might've been the happiest day of my life because I was finally hopelessly devoted to someone who actually loved me back.

(Here we go! I actually am a bit proud of this for working on it at two in the morning. Yay. Can I just say that Bryan Adams is literally one of the best people ever? No? Alright.. Talk to y'all soon.)