daughter of hell

Daughter of hell:

"This is the last straw Lucifer!" yelled my dad. Demons, I hated it when he used my full name. It sounded like a guy's name, fore demons sake. "What I do now?" I asked in a bored voice. "What did you do?!" "Yeah, that's what I asked." I smirked, cause I knew it would make him furious. The simple things I enjoyed in life. His eyes turned literally red and his horns grew a good inch. You might wonder why my dad has horns. Well, it's actually quite simple: my dad is satan. Yep, that makes me the daughter of hell, and it sucks big time! You would think that the devil would encourage sinful behaviour, wright? Think again! He's the biggest hypocrite the world has ever seen. "What did she do." He muttered under his breath. "You snuck out of hell without an escort. Again! What is wrong with you Lucifer? Do you have any idea what an easy target you make for the lore? Going out their alone? It aren't only humans that live there. What were you thinking?" I opened my mouth to answer, but he stopped me with a quick gesture. "Never mind, I already know that you weren't thinking. You do have a brain, Lucifer. You might want to use it from time to time." Now, this pissed me off. I do not take insults very well, and okay, I admit it: I kind of have a temper. Sue me. I am satan's daughter after all. "And your mother! Think about what a nag she's going to be when she hears of this. I do not want to deal with that women!" You could almost see the venom dripping of his words when he mentioned my mother. Another thing we had in common: we both hated the bitch. But right now I was ticked of with my dad, so I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to piss him off more. "Then why'd you sleep with her! She's a fucking angel and you're the fucking devil! Even an imbecil would have know it wouldn't work out. You do have a brain, dad. You might want to use it from time to time." "Watch that mouth young lady. You have been hanging out with those demons a bit too much." Another crazy thing in hell, my father didn't thought it to be proper if his daughter used 'fool words'. Never mind that he himself did it all the time. A subtle cough stopped his little tirade. The sweet sent of roses made my nose sting. "We need to talk Satan." Said the sweetest, most musical voice you have ever heart. It made me want to throw up. I saw my father tense and turn real slowly toward the angelique little woman that stood a few feet away. "What do you want now, Precilla?" It sounded like a strain to even speak her name. The angelique woman removed the pink handkerchief from her nose and mouth. "You know I can't stand the fumes here, so let's make it quick. I want custody." "Like hell!" I more or less screamed. If I ever had a nightmare, this would be it. My mother taking me with her to heaven, permanently. "Language, daughter." She was worse than my dad. "Whatever. I'm still not coming with you." I gave a shudder just to emphasize my words. "Honey, let's be reasonable. We all know that your father isn't capable of raising a child. Especially not in this environment." She made an indication with her hand to the beautifull tronehall of hell. I will be better if you come and live with me. It isn't too late yet. You can still turn into a good guardian angel and work your way up in the ranks. You had the training, I know you can do it. I would be so proud." She actually sniffed with those last words. I think I just gagged in my mouth. I didn't understand why she was putting up this act, I've lived with the women for twelve years! She's more evil than a demon could be. I was never going back there again. I was never girly enough or sweet to be an angel. I didn't want to learn how to play the harp and I hated al the long, wide fluffy gows they made you wear. Everybody looked down on me, including my own mother. She treated me like a charity case, and I wasn't having it anymore. Isn't it ironical that I only found peace and love in hell? "Like you care." I scoffed. "I'm staying with dad." Her carefully composed façade began to crack. "Well, you can't. You are irresponsible and shifty. To make sure you don't get into trouble you'd need a 24 on 24 watch. But even that wouldn't help cause you're not ashamed to use your demon powers to get away! It's degrading that my daughter only uses her demonic powers. What is it with al the fire and poofing away with little clouds of smoke. It just looks like you have gas, daughter." I could not believe she was being difficult about this. So I didn't use my powers given to me by birtright by the angels, it hurted to use them. Demon magic was easy, quick and painless. "We're not having this discussion. I'm sixteen and I can decide where I want to stay. I choose dad." My mother threw my dad a murderous look. If looks could kill, they'd both be dead. "She needs more guards, or she'll get in trouble." My father gave her a bored look, what putted her more on edge than the murderous one. "You said it yourself. She'll only 'poof away with little clouds of smoke'." He said with a mocking grin. He was the master of the mocking grin. That means I learned from the best and gave my dearest mother one too. But she surprised us both. Instead of going all demonic angel on us, she actually laughed. Have I told that my mother is a true dramaqueen? When she does something she goes way overboard. What means she didn't just laugh, she laughed the whole maniacal frankenstein laugh. I started to get worried.