39

{ t h i r t y n i n e }

Calum<3: haha, remember that time you felt me up in a bathroom

Luke: you shouldn't bring up the past like that.

Calum<3: it was yesterday.

Luke: go to sleep Calum, it's late.

Calum<3: it's 7.30pm babe the night is beginning.

Luke: yes I hear Thursday is the night everyone really paints the town red nowadays

Calum<3: honestly you're correct. The things people do these days, specifically on thrust days it's unnerving.

Calum<3: Thursdays** but that one was funny :")

Luke: I'm tired ):

Calum<3: then go to bed and take a nap or something baby x

Luke: but I wanna talk to you.

Calum<3: how about I tell you some stuff I learnt in psychology today?

Luke: that sounds good, yeah.

Calum<3: we're doing a case study called 'Little Albert' and it's kind of horrible to learn about really.

Calum<3: these scientists were testing to see if they could condition fear into something and they used a baby that was a few months old.

Calum<3: they made him afraid of mice, rabbits, fury things like that by scaring him with a loud noise and he got really afraid (we watched a video.)

Calum<3: then they did a follow up test a few weeks later, he was still kind of afraid of fury things so they conditioned the response back into him again with the loud noise and made him deathly afraid of all fury things.

Luke: is that even legal??

Calum<3: it was a case study from years and years ago baby but no it's very unethical and very illegal nowadays.

Luke: what happened to the baby?

Calum<3: they were going to take the fear away but his mom pulled him out of the experiment before the scientists had the chance so people assume he lived his whole life with the fears.

Luke: that's really sad ):

Calum<3: I know, but that's what we did today so yeah. It was pretty interesting.

Luke: I love it when you talk all psychological to me ;)

Calum<3: you're such a dork.

Luke: you're the one passing all your classes dork. I just have music under my belt.

Calum<3: do you want me to tutor you?

Luke: no, subjects in school really aren't for me. I know what I want to do in life and that's music so I'm good with failing all of my other classes.

Calum<3: that's understandable. Whatever you want, baby.

Luke: can I have you or are you not on the menu?

Calum<3: I currently have this thing where I kiss this blonde guy a lot and he feels me up in public bathrooms honestly you don't want me to be on the menu

Luke: blonde guy sounds like a great guy

Luke: he is my goals

Calum<3: he should be everyone's goals.

Luke: do you like spaghetti?

Calum<3: random. Of course I do, spaghetti is fab. Reason?

Luke: blonde guy's parents wonder why blonde guy is always on his phone lately, blonde guys stepfather mentions Adam (that's you- I know, it got worse) and blonde guys mom insists on making spaghetti for Adam tomorrow night.

Luke: blonde guy needs to stop talking about himself in third person now but can't seem to stop.

Calum<3: you're cute baby. What time should I tell Adam to be there?

Luke: what time does practise finish? My mom says she'll come home from work early for this so it's a special occasion.

Calum<3: 7. Will I have time to shower?

Luke: probably but if not you can shower here. Now phone me so I can fall asleep and pretend you're here.

Calum<3: phoning you now babe xx