68 *

WARNING - Mature Content

{ s i x t y e i g h t }

Calum groaned, moving around and stretching out his limbs. No. No way it was Sunday already. He felt like he hadn't had enough time with Luke even though they hadn't been apart for more than a few minutes for the whole weekend.

A lazy smile fell on his lips as he though about Luke and he turned to face the blonde boy with another stretch. Luke was facing him, curled up in the blanket and Calum realized he had none of it but he didn't care.

Luke's eye were gently closed, his mouth open and a line of drooling pooling out of the left side of his mouth. His hair was flat against his forehead from last nights shower and Calum suddenly realized that his mouth was hurting because of how hard he was fucking grinning.

He picked up his phone and snapped a picture of Luke before sliding one of his arms under Luke's head and another over his torso. Luke shifted sleepily as Calum pulled them together, pulling at the blanket so it went over both of them again. Luke mumbled something and put his head in the crook of Calum's neck, pressing a small kiss there before drifting off into a deep sleep again.

Calum put his nose to Luke's hair, inhaling deeply before breathing out. He couldn't go back to sleep now, he was already awake and nothing would change that. But he'd lay there, tangled in Luke's body and loving every second.

"Its sickening how fucking in love I am." Calum mumbled knowing Luke was already asleep. Calum pulled his arms tighter around Luke, practically looking at his love with heart eyes.

*

Calum realized Luke had woken up just over one hour later. The hotel room was still dark but Calum knew it wasn't early, they'd made sure the curtains were closed tightly last night so they could lie in without being woken by the sun. Luke was leaving kisses on Calum's neck without even moving his head.

Calum strained his ears, hearing Luke mutter something between kisses, "all," kiss, "mine." Luke carried on saying things like that and Calum's heart swelled.

He sighed and moved his head to tilt his neck slightly, Luke shifted too and Calum relaxed back into his pillow as Luke continued with the small kisses. A few seconds later Calum felt a sharp pain and his eyes shot open, seeing Luke (well, his hair) latched onto his neck and sucking hard. Calum moaned out slightly, feeling Luke drag his mouth sideways as he still continued sucking. He knew this hickey was going to be fucking huge but he didn't even attempt to stop it.

Calum knew Luke still had a dark bruise on his neck too, they were going to look like quite the pair really.

Calum felt Luke's tongue going across the mark he'd left and then Luke was breathing softly, practically lying back on top of Calum and putting his face back in Calum's neck like nothing had even happened.

It was a few minutes later, Calum was just calming down again, when he felt Luke's hand slip past his boxers and literally just grip his dick. Calum let out a choked sound and opened his eyes. He could feel Luke's grin against his neck. Luke was messing with him.

"'The fuck are you doing?" Calum murmured quietly. Luke's hand started feeling him, from his pelvis (Calum liked to manscape so there was only a slight amount of pubic hair) to his balls and then sliding up his d.ick. Calum tried to keep silent throughout but he was semi turned on and slightly embarrassed. Luke had seen it all before, touched it, put his face on it even, but it was still nerve wracking for Calum.

Luke didn't answer his question, simply pulled down Calum's boxers with his free hand. Luke had been wearing boxers and Calum's T-shirt to sleep, and when he pulled both his hands back, sitting up and straddling a naked Calum, he pulled the T-shirt off in seconds. Calum's eyes fell to Luke's torso.

Luke leant on his knees over Calum and pulled his boxers down slowly, his cheeks tinting pink.

"Am I dreaming?" Calum teased Luke in a whisper as Luke finally got out of the last piece of his clothing. He sat back on Calum, naked, feeling everything and Calum was practically eye level with his crotch. What an...intimate position, Calum thought to himself with a grin.

Luke was staring at Calum's chest with blazing cheeks, he couldn't seem to make eye contact. When Luke finally managed to make eye contact with his boyfriend, his whole persona seemed to flip. He leant down to Calum's lips slowly, diverting at the last second and moving to his ear instead.

"Daddy," Luke whispered in a throaty voice. His nose nudged Calum's ear, stroking along it before breathing down Calum's neck. Calum felt his body jerk at the name. He didn't really know how they ended up like this, but he was so glad that they did.

"What do you want, baby?" Calum whispered back. His fingers were moving before he could comprehend his actions, moving to Luke's hips and sliding up and down his smooth skin.

"Do we have any lettuce in the hotel room?" Luke asked Calum suddenly.

"What?" Calum asked him breathlessly, his eyes wide as he looked down at their crotches and then back at Luke, who was looking at him curiously as if the question was actually important right now. Luke could not be serious.

Luke leant down to Calum's ear again, giggling because, "lettuce fuck." Calum closed his eyes as a laugh escaped his lips because his boyfriend was actually insane. Calum actually couldn't believe his ears, his d.ick was throbbing right now and Luke was making a pun about lettuce.

Instead of questioning the insanity, Calum pulled Luke's face down and started a hot kiss as Luke grabbed a bottle of lube from under his pillow- Calum didn't know whether to question that or just go with it. He went with the latter. Were they actually going to do this? Luke opened the bottle and Calum pulled back his mouth. 

"Wait, wait, wait..." Luke pulled back, wide eyed and flushed. "Are we...?" Calum asked. 

Luke let his head drop so he was looking at Calum's chest instead of his face, mumbling, "well I was hoping so." Despite Luke's embarrassed face, Calum smirked. 

"Hey, look at me." Calum pulled Luke's face closer to his, making him tilt his head up so they locked eyes. Luke looked embarrassed and Calum couldn't help but think how much the boy meant to him. "You mean the world to me, you know. Trust me, I am ready when you are, but once its gone; that's it, it's gone." Calum caressed Luke's cheek with his thumb. 

"'M pretty sure you're the only person I want to sleep with in my life. Why wait?" Luke mumbled again and Calum really wanted the use the nerves to his advantage. If Luke wanted to have sex, Calum thought the term 'make love' was complete bullshit, then Calum would happily oblige. The sentence made Calum's heart melt, but most of all, he just wanted to hear Luke talk like he normally did in these situations. 

"Ditto." Calum replied, "Ask me and it's yours baby." Luke looked at Calum just as he glanced down at his crotch. When they met eyes again, Calum was smirking. Luke kind of wanted to slap him but he also kid of wanted to kiss him. Calum ran his hands over Luke as he patiently waited. 

"P-please... fuck me Cal, want you inside me, please," Luke put his mouth by Calum's ear so he didn't have to look at Calum's smug face as he spoke nervously. "Daddy, need you- your fingers first, please." Calum had fingered Luke once already, Friday night when they were in this exact bed and he had worked out the ropes then, so he slicked up his fingers with the lube and started to comply to Luke's request. 

That night, both boys lost their virginity's thanks to the words, 'Lettuce fuck'.