59

{ f i f t y n i n e }

Luke: cheer me up Calum.

Daddy: what's wrong? Did someone do something? Is it Ashton? Baby, talk to me.

Luke: it's just Michael thinking we aren't good for each other and that our relationship is dangerous and stuff.

Daddy: dangerous?

Daddy: right I'll ignore that Michael hates me and I'll just focus on making my baby smile.

Daddy: are you a magician?

Daddy: because every time I look at you everyone else disappears.

Luke: you cheesy lil romantic shit.

Daddy: you must be one hell of a thief for stealing my heart that quickly.

Luke: who said romance was dead.

Daddy: people who don't have a boyfriend who's as great as me.

Luke: you are pretty great.

Daddy: I might not go down in history but I'll go down on you.

Luke: and there goes the romance.

Luke: I should change your contact name to moment ruiner but I like what it is too much.

Daddy: I guess it's better than 'Stalker Calum'

Luke: when you asked me to change it from that I changed it to 'Creepy Calum' because alliteration

Daddy: -.- I should've guessed.

Daddy: and I'm not creepy I'm currently hiding in a locker room to text you when I'm supposed to be on the field. That's romantic...I think?

Luke: sure it is.

Luke: why are you hiding out anyway?

Daddy: because I'd rather text you than play football. It's raining too.

Luke: you poor thing.

Daddy: ok I think they've noticed I'm no longer there because my dad just stopped the game...

Daddy: now a player is walking towards the locker room ugh I'm going to be found.

Luke: pretend you were desperate to pee.

Daddy: good idea.

Luke: anyway I'm in a much better mood now so I love you and go play your sport before your dad kills you.

Luke: but come to my house afterwards.

Daddy: love you too, see you soon baby xx

Luke: you're probably practising right now (or you should be) but I just decided that we're going to have a movie night.

Luke: watch Bridget Jones' Diary with me?

Luke: I feel like watching chick flicks so that's what we're going to do so if you don't want to I suggest backing out now.

Luke: also I am currently wearing a dress. Just a heads up.

Luke: my mom has also done my makeup and...yeah.

Luke: it's been a weird few hours

Luke: it's 7.20 I know you've finished practice. Is it the dress thing??

Daddy: baby, I'll be there soon and ffs you know I love your legs so you wearing a dress benefits me too.

Daddy: do you want me to get anything for our movie night before I drive to yours?

Luke: no

Luke: okay yes please, bring ice cream and various other snacks of your choice.

Daddy: okay baby, what flavour?

Luke: cookie dough. Love you xx

Daddy: love you too. Won't be long xx