71 *

{ s e v e n t y o n e }

"Where're you going, Son?" Calum's dad asked him as Calum tried to sneak out of the changing room undetected. Obviously it failed.

"I have to pick up one of my psychology books. Left it in class." Calum told his dad, aware of all of his teammates eyes watching him. It was awkward lying whilst so many people watched him but hasn't he been doing that all his life anyway? Either way, Calum felt uncomfortable and he knew his teammates could feel it.

"Right." His dad said disbelievingly but he nodded anyway. "15 minutes and the game continues. Hurry up." Calum casually walked out of the locker room before breaking into a run as soon as he was out of sight. He only had 15 minutes; they could do this. He ran for a total of 3 minutes, getting to his locker and twisting the code in before pulling out a bag of supplies. He didn't bother locking it again, nobody was in the school and he'd be back in 10 minutes to put his bag back.

He ran down the hallway before crashing through the front door and running to the back of the parking lot where Ashton's shitty car was parked. Luke was already leaning against it, wearing black skinny jeans and a black hoody Calum recognized as his own. The hood was pulled up but Calum could see Luke's nervous features staring back at him.

"We have ten minutes. You sure you wanna do this, baby?" Calum asked Luke, leaning in to kiss him lightly. It was chaste and he was pulling back as quickly as he leant in.

"I want the spray paint." Luke stated in a breathy whisper. Calum smirked, dropping his bag to the floor and unzipping it, revealing a rusty crowbar, a shiny hammer and a new can of pink spray paint. Luke raised an eyebrow at the color but shrugged anyway, picking up the can and popping the lid off. Calum grabbed the crow bar and stared at the small car with wide eyes, feeling the bumpy metal in his hands.

"Eight minutes." Calum jammed the crow bar in between the car door and it's body, twisting it until a crunch was heard and the top half of the door started to peel open. He grabbed it with his arm and pulled, using the bar as leverage to pull the door open. They were actually doing this.

Luke ran around to the back of the car, spraying 'FUCK YOU' across the back window before kicking his heel into the tail lights and smashing them. He could hear the sound of glass shattering and looked up to see Calum inside the car, smashing a hammer through the front windscreen.

"Jesus," Luke whispered to himself, shaking his head and walking around the car, spraying random parts and uneven lines, occasionally a few words or a dick or something; Luke wasn't aiming for creativity.

"Four minutes!" Calum shouted out to him from within the car before another smash echoed across the almost empty car-park. Luke looked at Calum again as he continued spraying randomly on the bonnet. Suddenly, Luke broke out into laughter, because this entire situation was ridiculous and Luke was having a mental breakdown inside.

Calum paused his movements, looking out of the smashed windscreen with a half smirk before lifting a finger and gesturing for Luke to get in the car. Luke stopped spraying, running around to the passenger door and climbing in the open hole. The door was on the ground next to the car, Luke noticed. Most of the glass was outside of the car but there were a few pieces inside that Luke had to avoid.

Calum pulled him into the backseat with a laugh, immediately pulling Luke under him and pressing himself down so Luke had no choice but to go along with whatever he was doing. When Calum pressed his lips onto his, Luke didn't hesitate to kiss back, curling his legs around Calum's frame and pulling their lower halves together.

Calum pulled his lips away briefly, grinding his hips down instead, "can't believe we did this," Calum kissed him again, sliding his tongue against Luke's and pulling back, "we're fucking insane."