53 *

{ f i f t y t h r e e }

"Well thank fuck it's Friday. We can finally go home for the weekend." Was the first thing that Lacey said to the three boys as she entered the music room. Luke looked up at her, nodding his head and agreeing.

They'd finally finished the song Rejects, and now they could just chill out for a while before they had to perform it. They weren't too worried about practises and so on so they just decided to practise when they were all in the mood.

"Agreed." Michael deadpanned. He was more at ease with the group than with the whole school. All four of them had gotten pretty close because of the project. "Got another hot date this weekend, Lucas?"

Luke shook his head with a smile, ignoring his best friends teasing. Michael hadn't shut up about the daddy thing all week, neither had Lacey but Calum just smiled every time they'd say something.

"You guys fancy doing some acoustic stuff today?" Lacey asked them all. They all gave positive replies so she grabbed Michael's arm and pulled him out of the room to help her grab guitars and such.

As soon as the door closed Calum pulled Luke's head onto his lap, leaning down to softly peck his lips. He pulled back smiling.

"Have I told you that you look gorgeous today?" Calum asked Luke. He blushed, his cheeks matching the red jumper he wore. Also matching his girly underwear but who needed to know that?

"Shut up." Luke covered his face with his hands in embarrassment. Calum leant down again, peeling his hands away and linking his fingers through Luke's. Luke started to blush as Calum just stared at him. "What?" He finally asked.

"Nothing. You're just pretty, s'all." Calum teased, pressing his nose against Luke's before pulling back a little.

"Stop." Luke whined, failing to flail his arms to try and cover his reddening face again. Calum leant down again, sticking his tongue out and licking a stripe down Luke's nose. "Ew Cal, that's disgusting, oh my god." Luke thrashed around more, giggling loudly. Calum did it again, laughing at his boyfriends struggle. "Now kiss me, you fool." Calum swooped down, capturing Luke's lips with his own and Luke's body went limp on his lap as he stopped moving to kiss back.

Michael and Lacey stood in the door of the room, each with instruments in their hands and dropped jaws. They both shared the same thought at the scene in front of them; what the fuck.

Calum bit Luke's bottom lip as he pulled away, pulling it with him before releasing it. Luke pouted.

"You're a jerk." Luke stated for no reason. Maybe he just wanted Calum to kiss him more.

"Yeah?" Calum grinned down at him to tease him.

Lacey and Michael turned and looked at the others expression to whatever the hell was happening in front of then and Michael had an idea. Suddenly he was grinning, pushing Lacey gently out of the room and softly clicking the door shut behind them both.

"It was Calum!" Michael exclaimed in a whisper yell.

"What?" Lacey asked, still dazed and confused from what she saw.

"Calum is Daddy!" Michael started in a yell only to whisper the last word. He realised how weird that sentence is.

"Holy shit." Lacey whispered back, still thoroughly confused. "What do we do?" She asked.

"Follow my lead." Michael told her instantly. He grabbed hold of the acoustic guitar he'd put down and looked through the window, seeing Calum and Luke kissing again. His eyes bulged even though he'd seen the sight only seconds before. He looked at the tuning pegs on the guitar and started to turn one before walking into the room, acting completely oblivious.