43 *

{ f o r t y t h r e e }

WARNING - Mature Content

AN// there are dots in the "rude" words as I don't want this to be on private :))))

Luke closed his bedroom door, putting his pillow against the headboard of his bed and leaning his phone against it at an angle that wouldn't give him a double chin but makes the whole bed visible to the camera.

He looked down at his body, dressed in his usual bed attire of an oversized shirt. He still hasn't taken off his red lace underwear yet and he blushed at the thought of Calum looking at his picture that he had sent only minutes before, his clothing attire very, very visible.

Calum had only left an hour ago but Luke was happy to talk to him again, hell Luke wasn't against him spending the night but he would need to talk to his mom first and that's not a conversation he wants to have yet.

He lay on his bed, still blushing at what he had suggested doing as he unlocked his phone. He had sexted with Calum, well kind of, they sent pictures of themselves as they got off to each other. He'd said some dirty things to Calum over text but never face to face.

He wanted to do this with Calum though, because he was happy and Calum was very attractive and Luke saw Calum as his and he wanted to help Calum get off. He didn't even know if that explanation made sense but whatever, he wants to do intimate things with Calum and this is the next step in his eyes.

He'd barely thought when asking Calum to Skype him after they'd exchanged pictures. He just felt that it would be better to have a live view instead of bad quality pictures but now he was nervous, loading up the Skype app with shaking hands.

Luke had never done anything like this, hell, he'd only had his first kiss a few days ago but he trusted Calum a lot and he got excited at the thought of getting intimate with him.

Luke was sure he was on the brink of being in love, really. Maybe he already was in love but he had nothing to compare the feeling to so he had no idea. Suddenly his phone starting buzzing, he saw a circled picture of Calum along with the usual accept and decline buttons and he smiled, clicking accept and lying down, putting his stomach against his bed.

"Hi." Calum said, sounding a little nervous too which made Luke's heart swell because they were discovering these new things together and that made Luke happy.

"Oops." Luke stupidly let slip from his mouth, an instant reflex because of the ongoing one direction rumour about Larry. Calum's eyebrows furrowed and Luke almost wanted to hang up because he'd said one word and already embarrassed himself but he couldn't hang up on Calum.

"Sorry," Luke said instead, face heating up. "One direction quote." Calum grinned at him then, shaking his head. Luke could see Calum's bedroom, big and full of random things. He had trophys on a shelf on the wall behind him and Luke could see a picture collage on the wall next to his bed containing around 8 pictures.

His room was creme but Luke could see one dark blue wall, and Luke wondered what Calum was sitting on as his large bed was in the frame too.

When he locked eyes with Calum again he realised Calum had been staring at him, biting his lip and watching Luke look around in awe with a small smile on his face. He could watch Luke all day.

"I um, don't really know how to start this." Luke told Calum, keeping the small blush on his cheeks. "I'm nervous." He added in a whisper but Calum heard, biting his lip.

"Well I'm not too nervous because, well you practically seen it all before so...you can like, watch me? If you want? I don't know- that sounds super awkward now and-"