92 *

{ n i n e t y t w o }

He wakes up the next morning tangled around Michael, him half on top of the older boy, face pressed into his neck. If he turns slightly he'll probably fall off the bed considering the size of it. 

He groans and wriggles anyway, pulling the blanket more around himself because its so cold lately, and then he feels Michael's arms curl around him and steady him. 

Michael's voice is raspy and quiet in the room when he says, "Stop moving." Which. Well. 

"You stop moving." Luke argues childishly, looking up to see Michael staring down at him, raising an eyebrow. Michael laughs slightly and then presses down on the back of Luke's head, pulling their mouths together. 

Luke pulls away immediately. "Morning breath." 

"Don't care." Michael repeats in the same tone of voice, pulling them back together. Luke complies this time, shuffling up the bed and licking into his mouth, stroking against the dark stubble that's growing on Michael's jaw. 

He starts rocking his hips instinctively, the bed doing no favors as it squeaks quietly with each of the movements. Michael grabs at his hip, bites at his lip and makes him grind properly, Luke's mouth opening a little. 

"We- we should- talk, right?" 

Michael kisses down his neck, sucking at the skin under his jaw before replying, "M not too great at the talking part to be honest, Lukey." 

"Yeah well I'm not that fucking great at the sex part, to be honest, Michael." Luke whispers as Michael's hands go up his shirt, but he hasn't stopped grinding. 

He wants this, he feels kind of slutty right now, having broken up with his boyfriend just yesterday and jumped straight into bed with his best friend. 

Michael kisses up to his ear, whispering breathlessly, "I'm really good at the sex part." before biting his earlobe. Luke whines quietly and starts pressing his hips down harder, Michael groans and pushes his own hips up, kissing behind Luke's ear- and Luke is just about to fucking go for it, start ripping his clothes off right here, right now, and telling Michael to do whatever he wants, but-

Michael quickly rolls them over so Luke is on the bottom and stands up, dick still very obviously hard, before he crosses the room and stands next to the door, raking a hand through his hair. 

Luke frowns and pulls the blanket over himself, wanting so badly to hide his face. 

Michael's probably about to realize Luke is a guy then, and not another girl he can just fuck and chuck. 

"I get it," Luke says before Michael can eve fathom beginning to explain, "It's fine." 

"What?" Michael asks. He's still breathing heavily. "Get what?" 

"You don't wanna, cause like... I have a- you know... I get it." Luke blushes and puts his head on top of the blanket, whispering, "Oh God," to himself. 

This is embarrassing, he thinks, Calum doesn't want him, Michael isn't even gay and Luke just threw himself at a straight boy, and he's still hard and kind of horny, and yes, this is very embarrassing. 

His head is suddenly being lifted up, Michael kneeling on the bed and smirking at him. "Luke, I'm a man-whore, we don't pass up sex that easily." Luke pouts. "I don't want it to be this- thing, where you feel like I'm just gunna fuck you and then leave you, cause God knows I'd do it to anyone else Luke, anyone. You know that more than anybody." 

Luke nods slightly, confused mostly. Is Michael attempting to tell him that he just wanted to fuck, or is he trying to say he wants meaningful sex. 

Not that Luke wants to sound desperate, but its been a while, and either way, he'd still kind of want the sex. But. He also kind of wants Michael in general. Sex with Michael, two birds and one stone. 

"Then don't leave afterwards." Luke advises. 

"Jesus Christ," Michael laughs, eyes going wide. "Lu-" Luke cuts him off, tipping forward and kissing him lightly instead, and blocking the thought from him mind that Michael has a point- this could be a very bad idea, and yes, they probably should wait. 

His body doesn't want that though, and right now, he just really wants something. It's been long enough since he had sex with Calum- not that they did it more than twice anyway, and so he just craves now, something good. 

And from what he's heard from girls, Michael is very good. 

They fall back onto the bed, Michael on top this time and Luke practically vibrates with the feeling of another body bracketing his own. 

"Are you sure?" Michael asks against his mouth, hands edging at the bottom of Luke's T-Shirt. 

"Will you leave after?" Luke asks quickly without thought, scrunching his eyes up. He didn't even realize he was worried about that. Michael shakes his head frantically. 

"No, I promise. No." Michael states, pulling Luke's shirt up. "You've- with him, yeah?" His shirt gets thrown across the room and is quickly followed by Michael's own. 

"Yeah," Luke whispers, Michael kissing down his neck again, down onto his chest. "Was always on top though." 

Michael pauses and sits up, furrowing his eyebrows. "Calum bottomed?" He asks in shock. Luke smiles at that. Michael knows Luke pretty well then, obviously. 

"Fuck no," Luke laughs, "I mean I- just did like- the work? I guess." 

Michael blinks and shakes his head, taking a deep breath. He leans down to kiss Luke chastely, before dipping his hand under Luke's boxers and beginning to pull them down. Luke watches every move, sitting up on his elbows. 

Michael throws Luke's boxers across the floor before kissing his stomach and moving his arms, pushing his back to the bed so he's lying down. 

"Let me show you how a real man does it then, sweetheart." Michael teases, fingers already on him. Luke smiles and looks up at the ceiling. 

Calum doesn't even cross his mind once.