65 *

{ s i x t y f i v e }

WARNING - Mature Content

Calum knocked before walking into Luke's house like usual. It was just after 9pm and he had his school bag for tomorrow on his back. He hung up his coat and put the bag on the floor underneath before taking off his shoes.

"Hi, Dadd- oops, Alan. My bad." Calum groaned and turned to see a laughing James. Liz wasn't there so Calum assumed she was working late.

"Hey James. It's Calum, by the way." Calum laughed. The correction, just as usual, went straight in one ear and out of the other. Oh well, maybe he'd get it soon like Liz did.

They spoke about football for a while before Calum heard Luke calling his name from upstairs. James smiled at him as he walked up and Calum knew that he was really being accepted by Luke's family and he thought that was amazing. It's a shame his family wouldn't do the same to Luke, really.

Calum opened Luke's bedroom door, seeing him laying in bed with only boxers on. Luke just smiled at him. Luke took up most of the best so Calum just planted himself on top of Luke, putting his face on Luke's shoulder.

"Hey, baby." Calum whispered before kissing Luke's cheek. Luke giggle cutely and turned to meet Calum's lips.

"I'm watching YouTube videos." Luke told Calum when they pulled away. Calum nodded, shuffling to get comfy before putting his head back on Luke's shoulder. Luke unlocked his phone and pressed play on the video he was watching.

Calum didn't know any youtubers but he watched along to the video. He didn't know who the guy was but he seemed funny, talking about social media and things like that. Luke continued to watch many of his videos so Calum figured he was a favourite of Luke's.

Calum quickly got bored, moving his head to kiss Luke's neck instead of watching the videos. They were funny but Calum hadn't been able to kiss Luke properly for a while so he's just missed him.

Luke tilted his head to the side slowly, as if Calum wouldn't notice and it made Calum smile as he continued to lightly kiss his boyfriends neck. He peppered kisses wherever he could get as Luke continued to watch the video and he noticed how Luke kept moving around. Whenever Calum would go to pull away though Luke would just stretch out his neck further to tell Calum not to stop without actually telling him.

"Missed you," Calum whispered against Luke's skin, moving his lips to just behind Luke's ear. He kissed down to Luke's jaw, pressing longer kisses as he got further down. Luke hummed lightly in agreement and the vibrations against Calum's lips made him smile. "Baby." Calum added on, knowing Luke liked the name. Calum kissed a spot just below Luke's jaw and heard Luke moan quietly, the sound being covered by the video playing. "There?" Luke nodded slightly.

Calum scraped his teeth over the area before kissing and finally sucking the skin. Calum wanted to leave a hickey, he wanted people to see that Luke was taken. Especially because he was still wary of Ashton, even if he was straight, how could someone not be attracted to Luke? Calum may be overreacting but he can't help but get jealous. Luke is very pretty and Calum feels lucky to have him, he doesn't want anyone taking Luke away from him.

Luke moaned quietly as Calum's tongue dragged across his neck. He turned his phone volume all the way up and changed to a music playlist by Nirvana. Mostly because they were a loud band and the volume would be higher. Calum raised his body higher and Luke turned around under him. Calum caught sight of the bruise forming on Luke's neck as he turned and couldn't help but smile.

"I love you." Calum whispered and nudged Luke's cheek with his nose. Luke was blushing and smiling and he just looked happy. Calum loved when he was happy.